Third World Immigration Controls Save Denmark Billions of Pounds- attn US citizens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, May 1, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

So, controlling for all nations which allow immigration, we should see that those which do no more than simply approve immigrants from a list of nations considered Western will ultimately have fewer immigrants requiring state aid, than those countries which focus their selection criteria on potential immigrants with wealth and skills?

Edit:

Now you're really going off your rails.

#51     May 1, 2011
  2. We don't know, since I don't believe there are any nations which simply approve immigrants from a specified list of nations. However, having preferences towards immigrants from certain nations certainly is working out well for Denmark. In fact it seems to be working out better than any other Western nation, as far as I can tell. Denmark doesn't ONLY allow immigrants from Western nations, it simply favors them. This policy has worked out very well for them, it would seem.

Going off my rails?

#52     May 1, 2011
  3. Thank you for telling me that you are young. Whether you are white or not does not really matter because I now know you are here to falsify information, because you have not lived long enuf for direct experience.

I get it that young white males are at a nadir in our society. You are the new black male. You white boy have had all the advantages for so long so we aint giving you shit. And you hear this from other white people. Prolly white women.

Being reactionary will not help. I was a member of the NOI, aka, the Black Klan. I wasted years of my life hating the white man. I know racism, both black and white. And like former white klansmen, once I got out, my sole purpose is to crush racism. Everywhere.

Our government as it stands is racist. The dems and the GOP both play the race card. One plays it directly, the other insidiously. I wish I had an answer for your frustration, but I don't. The only thing I can say to you is that you must try to understand that that the dem/pub dichotomy is just that. It isn't real. Rich and poor, that is what is real. You have an issue with immigration, well, join the club. What is going on with the ranchers in Texas should make any American upset. We need to frame the discussion around the Constitution. Nothing more, nothing less.

#53     May 1, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Sure, but not because they prefer immigrants from certain nations, but because those immigrants tend to have more wealth and skills. After all, if they simply picked randomly from Western countries they might get some of your "3rd worlders (looking for a new country, again) with a higher propensity toward violent crime, from an entirely alien culture with diametrically opposed values".

#54     May 1, 2011
  5. Yes, Westerners do tend to have more money, and be more skilled. That is the case because they are Westerners. The fact that they are skilled and/or have money does not make them Westerners. Of course, you have ignored the cultural and racial dimension. People of a similar cultural and racial makeup to a given nation will have an infinitely easier time assimilating there compared to somewhere where their culture and race are entirely foreign to their new nation.

The more diverse societies are, the less trust and civic sentiment people have.

#55     May 1, 2011
  6. The United States, right now, is king of this planet. How did we get there?

#56     May 1, 2011
  7. By taking the best of western peoples and putting them in a land rich in natural resources, and forming a nation on the conceptual framework of social and economic freedom.

#57     May 1, 2011
  8. #58     May 1, 2011
  9. #59     May 1, 2011
  10. The liberal press. My mistake, everything they ever say is false:p

#60     May 1, 2011