Third World Immigration Controls Save Denmark Billions of Pounds- attn US citizens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, May 1, 2011.

1. Shagi

Shagi

You DO know the meaning of Native American, right?

#41     May 1, 2011
  2. 40-60k is not "great" money for most Americans, statistically speaking. I also never said that I was in the top 1%, but then again, this wouldn't be the first thing you've made up.

Yes, AA is irritating to smart people. Why? Because we see it for what it is, anti white discrimination. I never made any assumption about you. You have said that you are black, in which case AA policies heavily favor you over whites. Some companies and government departments receive bonuses for for surpassing AA quotas and goals: bonuses for successfully practicing anti white discrimination. So yes, that tends to make people resentful- especially white people. Therefore unless you were lying when you wrote that you were black, I have made no assumption.

No one is breaking up any families because 1) Their families are free to leave with them and 2) there is provision for marriage visas. If the illegal has an American family, they can procure a visa based on that. Amnesty is only the answer if you want solidify the damage that's now underway.

#42     May 1, 2011
  3. Shagi

Shagi

4. They are foreign nationals, not American civilians. Also, the military is would be involved with border security/national defense, not law enforcement.

#44     May 1, 2011
  5. Oy vey.

The average median household income is 52K. That is household. An RN with experience easily surpasses that alone. So, yeah that is great money to most Americans.

You suggest that you make more than 60K, which is within my earning power, therefore you are in the top quintile of Americans, again, congrats, I am only in the fourth.

I have never met a white a person that, after a while, held resentment towards me. AA is annoying because I usually have to prove that I belong there, which of course has never been remotely an issue. But first year grads have to go through the same thing, so the issue is really about knowledge, not race. Unless you are a young white male with no skills. I know that is not you, tho. :D

The Reagan supported amnesty. I agree with Him. Rounding up all the illegals is not in any way practical, so I know you are still in the theory phase of your life. I do remember those days.

#45     May 1, 2011
  6. #46     May 1, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Seems to me an invasion of 12 million + would constitute federal intervention, in theory at least. In any case if the feds are leaving border security up to the sates then why is the Dumbo administration having a shit fit over Arizona's attempt to secure their border with Mexico?

#47     May 1, 2011
  8. Yes, and many households are single person households. In any case, making 60K hardly renders one "rich" or within the top 1%. I never said that nursing wasn't a good profession or that 52k is impoverished. I just said it's not my idea of "great money".

I don't have resentment towards you personally. I have resentment against racial discrimination against white people. Yes, of course you have to prove that you belong there. That's to be expected when laws dictate that hiring must discriminate in your favor. If those policies didn't exist, then that wouldn't be the case.

I'm a young white male, and I'd like to think of myself as skilled. In any case. I'm not huge on Reagan in the first place, but in Reagan's day, there was nowhere near the volume of illegals here that there are now. The amount has easily tripled since his reign. At THAT point, it would have been easier to cope with. Now, that would just be absurd.

You wouldn't have to "round them all up" at once. Of course, there would be reporting channels, and of course anytime one was pulled over or arrested, received medical care, or the like. Simple efforts like these would rid a large portion of them within 1-2 years. Many would begin leaving of their own volition once they witnessed this transpiring. It's completely practical, although it's a common tactic of the amnesty cheerleaders to pretend otherwise.

#48     May 1, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

The important thing is to understand what the stronger causative variable is. While on average they'll have "pretty good" outcomes by simply importing from the West, they can improve their results more by focusing on the wealth and skillset the potential immigrant possesses. An understanding that's missed or omitted by the OP.

#49     May 1, 2011
  10. And what's missed in this post is an understanding of what seems to "cause" wealth, and which factors tend to make one more able or likely to assimilate in a given society. Funny how Denmark seems to be having better luck with their immigration policy than other nations who use the methods which you endorse.

Who knew letting in droves of 3rd worlders with a higher propensity toward violent crime, from an entirely alien culture with diametrically opposed values would cost anyone? :D I mean, diversity is a strength, right? :p

#50     May 1, 2011