Third World Immigration Controls Save Denmark Billions of Pounds- attn US citizens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, May 1, 2011.

1. What part about foreign nationals NOT being under the umbrella of "civilian law enforcement" do you not understand? Go back, re-read, and re-submit, Mr. Murse. Thank you. :D

#31     May 1, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Lame.

#32     May 1, 2011
  3. Of course not. It's grueling. I never claimed that was the case, did I? Thanks for the straw man argument though.

#33     May 1, 2011
  4. Shagi

Shagi

But the Danes live in their own country so they have right to do what they want just like Japanese, Chinese, etc

In USA is different because just about everyone is an immigrant or an immigrant descendant except only for only 1.37% of the population. It kinda ironic for one immigrant to say to another immigrant don't come here its mine when in reality it isn't.

#34     May 1, 2011
  5. ROFL! Looks like someone has a thing for male nurses. :D

#35     May 1, 2011
  6. Yeah, 40-60K is great money to most Americans. Congrats on being in the top 1% of Americans. I mean that. About your resentfulness regarding Affirmative Action, if you are actually smarter than most people in the room, often the smartest, AA can be irritating. It prompts people to make stupid assumptions, like you just did.

How is breaking up families humane? That's silly. The answer is to grant Amnesty, THEN seal the border. Even the GOP god President Reagan knew that. Geez, how old are you anyways?

#36     May 1, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Lame II.

#37     May 1, 2011
  8. The Americans also live in their own country. Denmark was at one time uninhabited so the Danes are also immigrants. The USA is no different. There was no America until 1776. You DO know that, right?

#38     May 1, 2011
  9. Anyone not in combat is a civilian:D

C'mon artful, dodge better!

#39     May 1, 2011
  10. The uninhabited part, well now, that is an issue. The Danes just kinda found someplace to live. But um, well, those pilgrims......

#40     May 1, 2011