Third World Immigration Controls Save Denmark Billions of Pounds- attn US citizens

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, May 1, 2011.

1. :D Another guy who has been using that Delorean too much. But that thing back in the garage, this is not 1951:D

#21     May 1, 2011
  2. I stated that I mis-spoke about the treaty. Relax. Or try to anyways:D

The feds will not take this up as an issue. They are leaving it up to the states. As such, the Army cannot be used. Get it? Got it? Good.:)

#22     May 1, 2011
  3. LOL! Yeah that whole "secure border" thing is SO 1951. The new, cool thing to do is to have no real border at all and get flooded with 3rd worlders which tear up your economy and society. ROFL! Very convincing.

Whatever you say Mr. Nurse :D

#23     May 1, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Trying to steer this to country of origin is a waste of time. Immigration decisions are made on individuals by individuals. To an immigration officer, "on average" is useless. I have been through an independent immigration myself, I had to prove sufficient money in hand, so I know of what I speak

#24     May 1, 2011
  5. Nothing wrong with my profession, I make great money, and I am surrounded by women.:)

Too bad you lacked the foresight, but we are looking for new recruits all the time, it might not be too late, if you can get out, that is

:D

The way you want to secure the border is...., well keep talking, build that profile:cool:

#25     May 1, 2011
  6. I have been through an independent immigration too, congrats.

Pointless? Well, seems to be working pretty well for Denmark. Even the non-rich western immigrants to Denmark seem to be doing well than all the non western immigrants. Hmmm. You're going to have to come up with something better with which to patch that hole in your poverty/class theory. :D

#26     May 1, 2011
  7. So you were wrong on 1) it being a treaty and 2) that it prohibited military being used in NON CIVILIAN law enforcement.

Thanks for gracefully admitting you were wrong on all points.

#27     May 1, 2011
  8. Uh Oh, a slow learner.

What part about there not being any non-civilian law enforcement do you not get? Go back, re-read, and re-submit. Thank You.:)

#28     May 1, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Then you know that the immigration officer's decision is not, "you're from country x therefore you're approved."

#29     May 1, 2011
  10. I never said there was anything wrong with it. I guess 40-60k is your idea of "great money"? Nothing against you, but I can't say that would do it for me. Besides, I wouldn't benefit from the racial discrimination hiring policies like you. You have far more opportunities than I.

The way I want to secure the border? With the military and whatever technologically aided methods they want to employ. Also develop an efficient, humane deportation process and task force for the 30 million illegals we have here.

Build what profile? Are you saying you favor profiling practices?

#30     May 1, 2011