THIRD WORLD AMERICA: Class War Gets Violent In Chicago Read more: http://www.huffing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jul 8, 2012.

1. You telling me that these bangers riding around in limo's, looking for people to beat on, are looking for a job? The gang bangers aren't employable, are beyond any rehabiltiaion efforts, and will never become productive members of society. You don't try too train cockroaches to be less intrusive, you exterminate them.
    The only way to reach them is if you get them really young, and I mean like 8 years old young. By the time they're 12, they're gone.

#51     Jul 9, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Thank you. I don't know if our urban, idle young men could accept workfare jobs, as they carry a bit of stigma, but could the stigma be much worse than working at the dollar store, or quickee mart? The other problem is that gangs which manage to win territory (for drug sales) can make good money, apparently.

#52     Jul 9, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

#53     Jul 9, 2012
  4. Crispy

Crispy

I think once "one of da boys" breaks free and the others see a steady income and feelings of positive self worth the proverbial ball would be rolling.

Now the drug thing is a whole other discussion that begins and ends with the word Prohibition...

But this discussion has become entirely too progressive, lets get back to police state tactics and mass executions STAT! (or just move..its less messy)

:D

#54     Jul 9, 2012
  5. ammo

ammo

????

#55     Jul 9, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I'm not going to give up on improvement because I can't achieve perfection.

#56     Jul 9, 2012

7. You are starting to sound like a racist when you say "specific group". Savage behavior is not confined to a race, or a "specific group".

Examine your motives.

#57     Jul 9, 2012
  8. wildchild

wildchild

The world needs a few more George Zimmermans.

#58     Jul 9, 2012
  9. I'm tired of this great concern about Blacks. I've been among them enough to know that there's no fixing it. I read some headline "33 people dead in Chicago" and I was thinking if it were 33,000 it might rise to a level of concern but worth reading about at lesser numbers than that? Hardly.. If the numbers get big enough to possibly influence the outcome of an election or something, great, I want to read about it, otherwise, who gives a rats' posterior parts..

#59     Jul 9, 2012
  10. Corner me when I'm armed [or not probably] and I'll define that for you really well...

#60     Jul 9, 2012