THIRD WORLD AMERICA: Class War Gets Violent In Chicago Read more: http://www.huffing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes, when you have a state of emergency a police state is exactly what you get. It's not a long term solution, but it will work short term. If your little girl lived there perhaps this short term solution would be of interest to you as it might be the only thing that would keep her alive.

#41     Jul 9, 2012
  2. Crispy

Crispy

So the peaceful country young become animals when they move to the city? I dont buy that.

#42     Jul 9, 2012
  3. ammo

ammo

same thing happening in the drug wars happened in the prohibition era ,it was different then because all the teens weren't used or drunk,alchohol was addictive to a much smaller percentage of the population,sugar is the no' 1 addiction in the US,distilled is no. 2,,no 1 makes you fat, no 2 ,well,if you got off it you could replace it with sugar, it's no where close to the effects drugs have on today's youth..the DEA could easily decide to legalize drugs, the lesser of 2 evils and the problem would be cut in half, they could then reduce the potency as they did with booze,the problem is corruption and the money the black market generates, the poor are just the sheep being fed the poison.. i read somewhere years ago that china was put to sleep for 100 years when opium became prevalent, i think that's how the Astor's made their fortune,Kennedy's made theirs bootlegging,corruption in high places

#43     Jul 9, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Pretty much. Look around the world, where do you think most of the growth in shantytowns, slums, ghettos, etc. is coming from? The country. Has been for a long time.

#44     Jul 9, 2012

5. I don't know their names if that is what you mean.

#45     Jul 9, 2012
  6. It's going to spread, John. When I acquiesce to a regional police state, it is, as the muslims say, the nose of the camel under the tent.

#46     Jul 9, 2012
  7. Usually, when someone says, savages, they tend to target a specific group. What is your group when you say this?

#47     Jul 9, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Anyway, open-season this, police state that, martial law the other thing, they're all negative ROI and harmful to the US's relative strength. It's time for workfare, a new WPA.

#48     Jul 9, 2012
  9. Crispy

Crispy

Amazing how people want to give up peace, freedom and food production for the chance to get a job to buy an ipad and sneakers.

When the debt bubble finally pops people will return to their senses..maybe.

#49     Jul 9, 2012
  10. Crispy

Crispy

Good not agree more.

Can all military spending and bank bailouts and employee the millions rebuilding the USA. For goodness sakes! But the current polticos have no interest except self interest.

We are F`d until further notice.

#50     Jul 9, 2012