THIRD WORLD AMERICA: Class War Gets Violent In Chicago Read more: http://www.huffing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm trying man. I'm trying to be generous. Pay for a man's meal. Spread the wealth, ya know...

#111     Jul 12, 2012
  2. ammo

ammo

mav don't get me wrong,i have nothing against racism, some of my friends are racists

#112     Jul 12, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm sure you call a lot of people racists. Says enough about you.

#113     Jul 12, 2012
  4. ammo

ammo

we're all racists mav,all selfish,self centered,as time goes by we get enlightened and slowly change to rid ourselves of our weaknesses and add to our strengths

#114     Jul 12, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

I think all or most people make racist comments from time to time. In fact some of the more far left liberals often do this but then get a get out of jail free card because they are known liberals and obviously didn't really "mean" what they said. Chris Matthews and Bill Maher often come to mind. But making a statement that is interpreted as racist and being racist are two different things entirely. At the end of the day, people see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. If you like Bill Maher and his politics, he can say the most racist thing in the world and you'll give him a pass. If Donald Trump says exactly the same thing, well obviously he is a racist.

Like I've said before, I don't judge people by what they say but by what they do and I certainly don't judge people by what they say on an internet message board. But that's me. You are entitled to judge whoever the hell you want and however you want. BTW, I live in Chicago as do you and I meet traders for drinks on a regular basis so the offer is out there for you.

#115     Jul 12, 2012
  6. ammo

ammo

i'm not entitled to judge anyone, including you, i'm just baiting you because it seems the odds in this fight are about 10/1 against ron, just trying to even it up a little, if i saw you getting your ass kicked by 3 guys in a bar, any stranger, i would most likely step in and try to stop it,was a bouncer in my younger days and that peacemaker urge is still in there

#116     Jul 12, 2012
  7. I'm not racist, I'm just superior.

#117     Jul 12, 2012