Third LIVE call on ET for tomorrow

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by original, Apr 30, 2008.

1. piezoe

piezoe

Perhaps intelligence is a handicap when trading! :D

#31     May 1, 2008
  2. alright......you asked for it......you asked for it

check this shit out.

so called NEO CONS made 9/11
    Americans killed Americans

Mind control techniques have been perfected since early 1990s, but there is a catch, loss of memory

NASA is a public curtain agency to protect the real space program

There are ancient non-human structures on the moon and Mars and possibly other planets

Earth is visited by dozen different space faring species, all with different agendas

3 men meeting Abraham and telling him that Sarah at age of 75 will be pregnant, were 3 extraterrestrials

pentagon used earthquake technology as a test in India

HIV was released on gay men in 1979 through Hepatitis B vaccine

Human beings really do have a soul and reality is simply a theme park for souls to play in

reincarnation is real

ok time to get a new alias :)

#32     May 1, 2008
  3. This is the first time I've seen you post anything of this nature and, for the record, none of the below is confusing to me at all. Doesnt mean I believe everything you wrote but I comprehend it all.

what was your point? I thought you were going to lay out some deep knowledge, something very mind stimulating. What you wrote can be seen as intrigueing but nothing to really write home about.

C'mon Coldie, drop some serious knowledge on us all :D

#33     May 1, 2008
  4. Relleum

Relleum

Original, it sounds like you have symptoms of schizophrenia.

It is funny to see Cocaine try to defend himself against your insult platter (with a side of compliment). Without reading more than three of his posts, I gauge that he most probably is indeed intelligent, but not enough to prevent himself from being self-conscious about it.

So who here is consistent at calling intraday market moves? I'm pretty good with stocks, but trading index futures has got me learning all over again.

--Relleum

#34     May 2, 2008