thinkorswim question

Discussion in 'Options' started by charliek_98, Apr 14, 2006.

1. These failures can takes months to sort out and your money is tied up. It is far better to diversify. Federal Bankruptcy court governs even these SIPC payouts and supercedes them...now in the wild West of Retail spot Forex...these segregations and regulations do not necessarily apply the same way that the regulated world treats it...

Also if this event is triggered by a run on money in the total SIPC system, there is small print in terms of the aggregate payouts...

I cannot quote them...but expect to not be trading for quite some time, while all those put opportunities pass you by...

The insurance industry will tie up Katarina payouts for years....regardless of the purpose of the program....

Michael B.

#21     Apr 15, 2006
  2. I have had some "sure" things in life...and I have had enough of it...

Survive and diversify and try to make the best choices while understanding that there is nothing "sure"....believe nothing that man claims...its an illusion...

Michael B.
    ElectricSavant

#22     Apr 15, 2006
  3. When building your wealth...someone can come along and sue you in a heartbeat...and you lose it all...

Nothing is safe, and the more you have, the more you must fight to keep it...the less you have, the more you must fight to make it...

I humbly am stating, I have been on both sides...(when I was younger, I thought that these wise thoughts were just negativity and out of bounds, but as I grow older they seem to make more sense...you do not have to believe in mankind to have faith) Ask the thousands of Enron employees & retirees who lost their careers and pensions how they feel now? Sure Thing...LOL

Michael B.
    ElectricSavant

#23     Apr 15, 2006