thinkorswim prophetcharts lines move and expand

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by inks2002, Feb 15, 2010.

1. when I create a channel on prophetcharts in the thinkorswim desktop platform and then decide to right click and hit "move" or "duplicate" once I start to move the chart it seems to expand and rotate the channel for some reason, changing what it looks like from the original....anyone have this issue? What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

2. no one has prophetcharts on thinkorswim? can someone please try this out.....

create a channel, right click and move it, see if it changes size and dimensions. Pllleaassee thank you.

3. RM686

RM686

was going to open 2 accounts with them , had the fromrms filled out and readt to tranfer the accounts from another broker. Called tech support twice and got voice mail. This was just to test the support. I called customer service and asked them if tech support was voice mail and they said only when they are busy. I asked when are they busy and did not get an answer. The calls to tech support were 2 different days and at different times.
    I never opened the acconts.
    Good luck on getting an answer.

4. MGB

MGB

Within the ThinkOrSwim desktop application, you can contact support directly using chat. Always works for me.

5. RM686

RM686

I dont use chat. Find comunicationg by voice much more effiecient.
    Find chat a waste of my time and have no use for services based on them.