Thinking to start trading EMinis

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Hamb-ltrd, Sep 4, 2003.

1. eslady

eslady

it is a trading software that simply and visually tracks the movement of the es real time. You watch the indicators and enter short or long based on what is really happening in the market. Trading without it--would be like trading blind--to me.

Position trading, rather than scalping, is my forte, so I usually wait patiently for the greater than 3 point moves--but most in the trading room are scalpers, and make tidy sums daily scalping for 1+ pts with the indicators. It is suitable to a variety of trading styles, and there are also several zb traders who use it. I have also seen it used successfully trading stocks, and gold futures.

#41     Sep 28, 2003
  2. Ebo

Ebo

Until I see one other review of KWIK POP on ET, I will assume you work for them! I am happy it works for you.
    I have my own system that works.

Please do not PM me.

#42     Sep 29, 2003
  3. Boomer

Boomer

eslady, what trading software are you referring to?

#43     Oct 2, 2003
  4. eslady

eslady

it is available to work with either metastock or tradestation, and in a few weeks it may be leased thru e-signal, if you prefer, over owning it outright, for apx $175 per month.

I bought it in April when I began to trade the es. What I like est is that it visually guides you when to enter, and exit trades, so I am able to capture more points. Someone in the IB chat room asked me how I knew to stay in a trade once that long--and it is because of this software. You can take a free 2 week demo of it and during the demo period--even thought the signal is slightly delayed for the demo--just a few seconds-- I earned enough to pay for the software!

You can go to www.easysignal.com/denise.htm to register for the demo and that will take you to the homepage where there is a video you can download to watch about it--if you have cable or dsl. It says it takes 45 min to download, but it downladed ofr me in a few minutes on cable. If you do this--post back and let me know what you think, ok?

#44     Oct 2, 2003
  5. Does anyone else has positive result from Using Kwik*PoP?
    and can share one detailed strategy based on set of
    tools puten togather?

#45     Jan 26, 2004
  6. I have read all documantation in their site, but realy not
    much intersted to know what will be the outcome on
    their 5 seconds delayed live market trades?

So i needed to hear from some who is using it realtime
    and if this system reacts quickly to market changes,
    and can benifit from it if someone masters it?

Btw i have read members reviews on software section of
    this forum.

#46     Jan 26, 2004