Thinking of TI (e-mini) Some advice pls

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Montal, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Great pity.

Before you throw money into the winds why not start a thread here, along the lines.
    "what steps should I be taking to teach myself to trade e-minis"

You will receive plenty of input. Believe me.

regards
    f9

#21     Dec 5, 2007
  2. I WOULD SAY THAT if you do not have the time to check out things with your friend first , probably the safest and easiest thing to do would be to pass trying to learn trading ...........CASUALLY........... IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN ......sorry for the negativity but sometimes tough love is the best advice a person can give............

#22     Dec 5, 2007
  3. Sponger

Sponger

BWAHAHAHA - I'll emphasize another word for you...how about SHILL:eek: :eek: :eek:

#23     Dec 5, 2007
  4. how much income does a seasoned talented professional futures trader earns?

I'd say that if you don't make half a million dollars a year at the peak of your career from your futures trading, you're not a professional. A lot of people do a lot more than that I'm sure.

thats excluding all other forms of investments you usually park your profits into. Etf stocks energy trusts etc etc etc

I myself don't qualify as a professional by these standards, but I'm getting there quite fast.

#24     Dec 5, 2007
  5. donzi

donzi

I have been with TI since April 2006. I found TI during a stock convention . Up until then I mostly just traded options. Anyhow I find TI to be a very useful tool as far as trading the mini S&P. The course I found to be very helpful. The daily rooms we are in also with the room moderators that point out the formations. You have the instant access to ask any question of whats going on. Your questions are answered and explained almost immedately. There are trades that happen to fast and the calls are late. But on the flip side of that they call other trades and you have plenty of time to get in. There are alot of programs out there and you can buy everyone and still be where your at with no progress. You need to find a course if your looking for one that fits your needs. When I first started I called and asked for a trial period which did not cost me a cent. After my trial I made the decision to purchase due to watching and talking to the instructors for about a 2 week period. So you may want to try that , ask for a trial and make your decision from that. Also your friend should be able to give you the pros and cons of what he went thru.

#25     Dec 11, 2007
  6. I believe TI is the real deal. I've been with them for a little over a year and they really know what they're doing.

#26     Mar 4, 2009