Thinking like the Bigfish

Discussion in 'Trading' started by unretired, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Good lord take it easy on the man!

Your response was very ... whats that word Im looking for...

Yes.. Territorial. like an ape.

#31     Jan 4, 2010
  2. LOL ...

Sorry ... but I do have an agenda. I retired in 2K at 40 ... and have played in the market some since ... perfecting several systems ... and am readying to come in pretty strong in 3 markets this year.

Here is some notes from a mini-seminar if you wish to peruse. http://www.filedropper.com/finaldraft

My Agenda is simple:
    1) Give, give, give - I try to set that in motion well before any major undertaking of trading.
    2) Test the socio-symbiotic mindset of the markets and peoples to give me some feel of what is out there in the trenches as to wisdom and education and thinking.
    3) Offer tough new thought born from research that challenges, stimulates and feeds new socio-symbiotic thinking.
    4) Use that new thought to test the waters of peoples behavior whether it be base or desiring to rise above.

That does sound alien ... but under my agendas ... just keeping it real ... I'm trying to help, offering grace and testing the waters.

I know it will piss off some ... but they were pissed before I arrived ... and likely everything they judge me for is just a reflection of what they cannot get past in themselves. But hey ... that is another candlestick that isn't my problem.

I am really not trying to act or speak to offend or speak down or seem arrogant. I just try to condense things.

I am not a typist and the time I have on this site will be short ... I'm training one person directly so they can retire ... helping several others in other ventures and offered some pretty valuable stock picks and research for free just to grease the wheels of forward movement and be gracious.

So anyways ... Hi :D

#32     Jan 4, 2010
  3. Google Logic translator Applied:

#33     Jan 5, 2010
  4. Dude ... you are just a disturbed nutbar.

You are bitter and need deliverance or council.

You are a taker evidencing the fruit of defiling others with bitterness and damage to this site and the good people herein.

Go away. No one wants your poison.

You are on ignore. ... Bubbbuuuy ...

I just set up the "Ignore" ... it works great! ...

It is like "Thread Detox" ... and no TP is required ! :D

#34     Jan 5, 2010
  5. How about telling me where the spy is going to close today, or tomorrow instead of doom and gloom, these guys are like preachers full of shit and trying to take your time and money.
    I am so fucking sick of these guys, its still the US of A, which is a great country. Boo fucking hoo, our grandfathers died by the milliions in faraway lands like Normandy so we can be fat and lazy bitching about everything. Enough. This rant is not directed at you personally, this doom and gloom shit seems so real till I go get lunch where the lines are 20 deep. Yeah its bad no doubt, but instead of sitting around bitching, people need to get up off their lazy asses and do something about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatest_Generation

#35     Jan 5, 2010
  6. I could not agree more.
    This country was GREAT and still has all the potential to remain great
    and be greater even still.

This is my desire and all my efforts are bent that way. I believe and act that way.

However; I do prepare wisely, I listen to and check out as much as I can all the way up to the BIS, the Basel accords and reading between the lines on National and International issues and events and what other countries are saying and doing.

These doom and gloomers ... I pay attention to them if they have a track record of accuracy that is not the "Ol Shotgun" approach ... hoping to hit one in 10 on the paper and saying they are accurate ... when they are 90% wrong.

I hate having to research what is difficult to hear ... but it must be paid attention to and weighed in and some areas investigated that have merit. I make every effort to cross reference and find independent unsolicited sources when it is tough and weighs in my accumulation strategies and speculation strategies.

Huge fundamentals must be heeded for accumulation and risk purposes.
    These will also weigh in eventually to pressure the 15 minute chart of liquidity by establishing the weightiness of trends.

I often get weird resources that I simply don't know what to do with and need solid evidence to throw it out or build on it.

I have a copy of the supposed "New Currency" from a top level resource who got it from a top governmental employee.
    I had to add hundreds of hours of just unpleasant research to have any sense of validation whatsoever on it.

That is just plain irritating ... but I would be stupid to not do something with such information that affects the country that I love and the Family I love and serve as leader of.

PM me and I will send you a copy.
    I did dig pretty deep and cannot conclude but at least have much deeper education of the Basel 3 accord and RFID tagging.

The future has not unfolded and any number of scenarios could happen "OR NOT."

Welcome to investing and trading I always say.

#36     Jan 5, 2010
  7. When I feel like complaining....

• 911.jpg
      File size:
      27.4 KB
      Views:
    #37     Jan 5, 2010
  8. Thank-you ... God help us.

#38     Jan 5, 2010
  9. I am 43 not old but not a kid anymore. I was in CA over december, I was at a friend's house and her daughter had some friends over, I was talking to a kid who was like 20 years old. I could not believe the level of maturity and insightfulness of this guy. It made me proud that there are younger people out there who do give a shit and know what is going on. The older generation has passed the baton to the boomers and now my generation is entering the age where we are the decision makers. What I am saying is it will be all right, it is a misnomer that younger people don't care, this is just sterotypical and if you look around you will see lots of younger folks who do give a shit. Anyway the future is theirs not ours and the real destiny lays in the hands of the youth.

#39     Jan 5, 2010
  10. That is refreshing ... and yes they are out there. I am not as concerned about them as I am concerned about this generation of Fathers.

The ball got dropped. Things slipped by us and we need do things for "true change" ...
    Todays chart is causative of our yesterdays decisions.
    Tomorrows chart of prosperity reflects our collective turning or not.

#40     Jan 5, 2010