Thinking like the Bigfish

Discussion in 'Trading' started by unretired, Jan 2, 2010.

1. BTW ... I am making no effort to relate, be understood or be nice to anyone's comfort zones. Sorry for that hurdle.

I am not expecting many if any to understand what I have presented. If so ... I will be amazed and impressed.

However I do know what I am talking about and have thousands of hours of research experience and proofs behind what I say.

Those of knowledge and experience would be a rare event on sites as this (or any) ... however I will be "unretired" for this year ... so I figured to toss in a few educated grenades to test what education mindset is in the trenches.

I'm sure the base will attempt to make it personal ... but I am here for on agenda ... or it is wasted time.

I am expecting nothing or malice.
    I am hopeful for stimulating dialog.

Regardless this is a luxury probing and if unfruitful will diminish.

#11     Jan 3, 2010
  2. I open with that because what I am about to present is how the biggest fish think.

This is an assertion, not an opinion. Not apparent at all.

However I do know what I am talking about and have thousands of hours of research experience and proofs behind what I say.

You are an anonymous, unproven, unsubstantiated, 18-post with a major attitude problem. If you want any dialogue, you need to drop the "I am the guru and know more than you" attitude.

If your goal was to come across like an annoying pest, you have succeeded.

#12     Jan 3, 2010
  3. ammo

ammo

#13     Jan 3, 2010
  4. tubfarter

tubfarter

He, who stops the flow of rivers, is a very large reptile, thousands of years old.

He, who stops the flow of rivers, does not think or act like a fish at all.

#14     Jan 3, 2010
  5. ammo

ammo

#15     Jan 3, 2010
  6. He, who parted the sea, does not obey the law of physic.

:D

#16     Jan 3, 2010
  7. As I have already said before.

Your two posts on this thread TraderZone are not intelligent dialog but troll and flamer behavior.

You are proven very quickly as to the type of poster you are. Your fruit precedes you.

Thanks again for showing your value and contribution as quickly as you have. :D

#17     Jan 3, 2010
  8. The difference is, what I said was true. That you don't accept it is because you dislike the truth. Now, I have a feeling you (again) are hiding behind an alias.

#18     Jan 3, 2010
  9. No. Your comments are thread hijacking baseless accusations.

That is the truth of your behavior.

That is the evidence of your behavior.

They are now historical, therefore plausible and predictable actions of your future behavior.

People who haven't the ability to discern truth nor control their behavior haven't much business in investing, trading or charting.

They prove themselves incapable of capturing candles on a chart by being incapable of capturing their own behavioral highs and lows.

Cool off and stick to dialog consistent with the parameters of civility and the thread.

If incapable ... then bother someone else.

#19     Jan 3, 2010
  10. I did peruse the site and see similarities but do disagree with their conclusions as a whole as being anti-semitic and paranoid. [Though many conclusions are supported and may well be somewhat true.]

Thanks again

#20     Jan 3, 2010