Thinking about switching to FUTURES?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Spectra, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Surdo

Surdo

Neet:

How many people are in this chatroom?

el surdo

#11     Mar 20, 2007
  2. Neet

Neet

Surdo,

Good question, never taken the time to count them. Let's see, an estimate of 60-70 max at any given time.

#12     Mar 21, 2007
  3. Surdo

Surdo

So it's not 150 then!

thanks,

el surdo

#13     Mar 21, 2007
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Exactly, that's why I offered it. And for $18 that is pretty much free, at least cheaper than the usual listing fee.

There was a similar service on C2 like Puretick. They ran it for 6 months, there was free subscription. Now they have a very nice equity curve and they stopped using C2, but their record is there for everybody to see and they use their own website to promote their business.

Puretick should have a system on C2 and that would be better than any advertisement. Supposed they are any good in real life. But C2 statistics can be cruel for most systems...

P.S.: I don't think they have the guts to take the offer...

#14     Mar 21, 2007
  5. Neet

Neet

Pekelo,

Interesting stuff, I didnt know about this place, thanks.

#15     Mar 21, 2007
  6. I've known about C2 for awhile. I develop systems so I have to. I wrote the owner about setting something up but he said our scalps were too fast to enter them in.
    True we do take profits in seconds to minutes. Seems like they are setup for swing type of trades. I'll shoot him another email today. It's not on the top of my list but if it doesn't waste a lot of extra time I'd definitely use them.

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#16     Mar 27, 2007
  7. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

what is the exact web address

#17     Mar 28, 2007
  8. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

thank
    you

lot of systems there. oh my

#19     Apr 18, 2007