thinking about IB mobile app BUT can't see how to trade ES

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by theakson, Jan 13, 2021.

1. theakson

theakson

Hi all
    we're not big fans of smartphones BUT if we could trade ES ( emini ) then we'd be happy to take a look. The problem is that I can't see how to do this reading the mobile app documentation. Anyone point me in the right direction please?

2. JamesJ

JamesJ

Orderticket>ES > choose future >trade.
    And/or add tl a watchlist.

IBKR mobile is pretty good.

theakson likes this.
  3. theakson

theakson

thank you worked like a CHAMP!!! feeling pretty silly now :)

4. Millionaire

Millionaire

You are about to trade one of the worlds most efficient and competitive markets (S&P futures), you will got up against some of the smartest and richest trading firms.

Yet you struggled to operate a simple mobile app, i don't rate your chances :D

Turveyd likes this.
  5. theakson

theakson

thanks for the head's up. Always ready to listen to people's opinions. Usually what I do is to get a rough estimate of the 1 sd move for the day using the vix ( again rough) and take it from there. I might check out the options skew. Thanks again though, always ready to learn.

6. Yes you can trade ES on the IB mobile application. It is a decent trading application where more than ES you can trade forex and many other securities. All of the trading applications which are available on the mobile are very useful nowadays.