Thinking About Full Time - A Few Basic Questions

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Lapdance Jockey, Dec 9, 2005.

1. Funny you use the word TROLL ..ING because that's exactly how I picture you!

Ignore this FOOL people he has nothing better to do with his life other then to spread lies and harass posters.

It's only a matter of time before he is booted once and for all.

#21     Dec 10, 2005

2. esmjb,

I guess that would depend on ones bank account but I'm a big believer in patience.

I started in 1983 in the industry and one of the first things I learned was that the market will ALWAYS be here tomorrow (well that's assuming that the country is too) :)

I have never blown an account and I am proud of that fact.

I suggest you never risk more then 2-5% MAX MAX MAX on any given day worst case scenario.

#22     Dec 10, 2005

3. funny stuff, samson. that steve guy is just another angry, know it all engineer( the market seems to be full of them, currently) who can't understand why the laws of physics dont apply to the markets. LOL !

surfer :D

#23     Dec 10, 2005

4. surfer,

I see he has been harassing you too :mad:

This guy is literally UNBELIEVABLE ... :D

#24     Dec 10, 2005

5. "............If you require proof, I can oblige you. In fact I would be glad to prove this to you using only a common paperclip, and to make certain that I am not "cheating" or deceiving you, I would be glad to instruct you as to how to go about proving it to yourself. No problem........" steve46

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=921374#post921374

he also seems to claim paranormal abilities of some sort..... see above.

:eek: :confused:

#25     Dec 10, 2005
  6. Amazing how the Intelligence quotient drops when you two show up.

Marketsurfer you really are reaching. Read the whole post asshole. Then since you disbelieve, Here are the instructions just for you;

1. Take a paperclip
    2. unfold it so that it has a horseshoe shape
    3. Now to prove that this magical force exists that can move objects through space, simply put each end into an electrical outlet (you fucking idiot).
    4. When you regain conciouness, with your good hand, call an ambulance.
    5. Its called "electricity", and again the point (if you take time to read the post instead of jerking off) is to show that there are forces in the universe that can be used EVEN THOUGH WE CAN'T SEE THEM.

I will bet you two are the only ones on the site that didn't figure it out.

Congratulations

Steve

#26     Dec 10, 2005

7. LOL

You are the biggest hypocrite I know of to say that marketsurfer takes things out of context.

You sir are a liar EXTRAORDINAR and even when several ET members pmed you tell you how much HELP and benefit I have been to their trading, you still persisted in your LIES about me!

Well you can rest assured thanks to YOU I will never help another ET member with anything BUT simple advise and comments.

You actually did me a favor and now I focus alot more on trading then helping others here in ET, so thanks! :D

#27     Dec 10, 2005
  8. He took it out of context bonehead. Take a moment and learn what "context" is.

Your comment was simply a case of you fucking up and admitting to having committed a class B felony. Then you got scared and tried to excuse yourself by saying it was a joke. No good. Its part of the record on this site and I have sent a copy of the post over to Linda Raschke and Chris Terry. The only real question for them and for your local district attorney is whether it can be proved in court. If so, the sentencing guidlines in the United States call for a fine of no more than $250,000, and/or a imprisonment for no more than 5 years.

Are you starting to feel better now, you horses ass?

Keep on posting, I figure pretty soon (if we are lucky) you may kind of disappear from the site. Perhaps you can post from your prison library's computer. Oh and that smiley face you posted at the end of your brilliant comment :eek: Well lets just say you should keep on practicing for your new "roommate".

Merry Christmas
    Steve

#28     Dec 10, 2005

9. You are getting sooooooooo BORING with this stupidity !

Only a complete idiot would listen to ANYTHING you say after reading just 3 of your posts.

Get a friggin life already !

NOBODY is listening to your NONSENSE !!!

#29     Dec 10, 2005
  10. You hope not.

By the way, I missed the part where you said you're going to "focus on trading". You would have to have an account for that, and that means you would need money. You dont have any.
    and I am guessing you dont trade.

I am retired now, but I still trade one lots for the fun of it. I would be glad to post Friday's P&L if YOU will post yours. How about it.

I think I traded 12 times Friday. How many times did you pull the trigger stud?

Waiting to hear from you.

Steve

#30     Dec 10, 2005