Think you had a bad day?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TGregg, Nov 28, 2012.

1. TGregg

TGregg

LOL, for this loser it's just one damn thing after another. First, he's pulled over for having a tinted license plate. Then the cop notices an open bottle of vodka. They pull him from the car and search - found some coke. They get a warrant and toss his place and find:

2.5 grams of cocaine
    .8 grams of MDMA (a potent ingredient in ecstasy)
    8.8 grams of psilocybin mushrooms
    8 dose units of Xanax
    3 grams of marijuana
    30 dose units of liquid anabolic steroids

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/11/28/3692786/agents-seize-mushrooms-steroids.html

2. BSAM

BSAM

And what is really sad is that this is happening all across the USA.
    Moral to the story: Don't have tinted license plates.:p

Dumb people do dumb things.
    Obama 2016!!!

3. fan27

fan27

Sucks for him. I would hope he can beat the charges of "with intent to distribute" given the small amounts he was caught with.

4. Smells like a Conf Informant tipped off the Police, then used the tinted plate for "cause".

I only say this because the guy had too many different types of drug. Like a 7-11 customer base. (Yuk yuk, get it? 7-11 / pyramids analogy, which I read btw)..:cool: :) :D

5. TGregg

TGregg

I wonder if having a several different drugs but small quantities of each lets one slide under the "distribution" charges.

Yeah, I really liked that 7-11 to pyramids comparison. Bill Whittle has written some really great stuff, but his more recent attempts haven't been up there with his older articles IMO.

6. they guy deserves what he gets. we dont need idiot druggies out on our highways.