Think we will see an End of day rally? 3/4/08

Discussion in 'Trading' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Got to admit, he nailed it. That was a nice rally particularly in the NQ

#11     Mar 4, 2008
  2. Not surprised that the market rallied for no good reason. PPT got to make sure the S&P stays above the psychological 1325. What a surprise that it closed above 1325. Just another good pump&dump. Tomorrow it could rally because CNBC pumpers will be talking non stop about a 75bp rate cut. Will be looking to short again.

#12     Mar 4, 2008
  3. Went out at 3pm, thought the market is gone, miss the monster move, what a waste

#13     Mar 4, 2008
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Think we will see an End of day rally? 3/4/08"

Yes.
    What...am I too late?

#14     Mar 4, 2008

5. Please add these few things it will sharpen your poetry skills:

More of the sky is falling
    More and more Titanic is sinking
    More and more I feel depressed and delusional

#15     Mar 4, 2008

6. These days markets make their best moves 1/2 hr prior closing bell. Always pay attention that hour and do focus on those screens a bit harder.

#16     Mar 4, 2008

7. Nothing will help these poor delusional souls. Look what they did to real estate, they are doing the same to the stock markets. We are in a stupid bear market with or without a RECESSION! Look what sentiment comes out here, doom and gloom and delusional thoughts.

Instead of having some courage and confidence, they run like a mouse when the Lions haven't roared.

#17     Mar 4, 2008
  8. selecto

selecto Guest

CNBC? I really don't think that the players who trade in size large enough to move markets take their clues from CNBC.

#18     Mar 4, 2008
  9. Actually focused on the screen for long hours, till my eyes form double vision, kind of lazy eyes they called it

Actually quite tiring for the eyes :(

#19     Mar 4, 2008