Think or Swim

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by TacTrader, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Can you give an exapmple of what you can do in a TOS IRA account that you can't with other brokers? I currently have an Optionsxpress account and can trade most everything but w/o margin.

#21     Apr 10, 2008
  2. I received an email from TOS stating tha they would begin ordering futures options on April 25, 2008. No other details were disclosed. Personally, I would wait a few months so taht they can get the bugs out. I hope that they make the futures options available for paper trading.

#22     Apr 10, 2008
  3. Ares1

Ares1

I'm so gald to be a member of Elite Trader.
    There is so much info in here (even some needs to be filtered). :)

I recently downloaded TOS' demo software.

So far, I like the charts. (Still learning how to use the software).
    It's so convinient to see SKF and UYG side by side on the 5 minute chart.

It's nice to be able to create that space on the right side and extend the channels to the future.
    Thanks again to Spydertrader, Jack Hershey, and the rest for sharing building wealth through channels.

What are the rules for posting TOS charts?
    Are we allowed to post them on message boards?

#23     Apr 12, 2008
  4. I need TOS to offer us an OIL future...

#24     Apr 12, 2008
  5. I tried TOS but they require me to open an account to run the papermoney part.

Is there a way to try the software (ie: papermoney acct) without actually opening an account ? I'll like to try before buying ...

#25     Apr 12, 2008
  6. I simply registered. You do not need to complete the application to papertrade. Also, I noticed that quartly option quotes were available in the demo, but not serials. Did I do something wrong? I got the June ES on the trading screen and the June FOP's, but I couldn't get the serials. Second, I attempted to enter a short straddle using the June FOP's. Guess I do not know how to use the spread folder. Perhaps these features are not available in the demo. Any instruction appreciated.

#26     Apr 12, 2008
  7. I did regsiter but when I try to my user password on the desktop version , I get invalid user/pass ...

#27     Apr 12, 2008
  8. I agree with blackjack

#28     Apr 13, 2008
  9. Try reseting your password on the website.

#29     Apr 13, 2008
  10. No idea but I have posted TOS charts.

#30     Apr 13, 2008