Think or Swim vs Lightspeed vs Interactive Brokers

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by bobbo2111, Jan 14, 2011.

Better Broker?

1. Think or Swim

30 vote(s)
    24.6%
  2. Lightspeed

14 vote(s)
    11.5%
  3. Interactive Brokers

78 vote(s)
    63.9%
  1. For anyone with your level of post count devoted to your expressed use has to be suspect with respect to mental stability.

Do you even know what that word means without first doing an internet search? :p

#61     Feb 1, 2011
  2. cat

cat

Just stumbled across this and had to sign up to post. TOS = POS when it comes to futures trading. Had an issue Monday (right after an update they push out the door without testing) with the tick charts duping candles. Tech support was no help and after pushing the issue they went a little further. Blamed it on my computer. i-7, 16GB DDR3 @ 1600, 64Mb HD cashe, twin MSI video cards...top of the line stuff. I build em so I know what the hell I had. This moron at TOS tells me it's my computer's problem. What a dick.

Anyway, if you are thinking about trading futes, get the hell away from TOS and if you're there already, leave.

#62     Feb 8, 2011
  3. Catoosa

Catoosa

TOS will only get worse under TDAT ownership. Like a radioactive waste leak, TDAT management will contaminate every thing they touch.

#63     Feb 8, 2011
  4. LeeD

LeeD

Think QuoteTracker

#64     Feb 8, 2011
  5. IB has the most appaling support I ever experienced in my life..... they are schmucks. do you work for them, schmuck?

#65     May 13, 2011