Think and grow rich

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Frederick Foresight, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Hello Millionaire,

What's popping in the streets big homie?

Your write up is remarkable, powerful, and beautiful way for someone to make a million dollars within X to XXX days with a simple strategy proposed from @MacBookProHo .

@cesfx Do you see how @Millionaire use @MacBookProHo idea to stragtize how someone can make a million dollars good buddy.

I FUCKKING LOVE this conversation man. FUCKING LOVE ITTTT.

Everyone coming together to make a MILLION fucking dollars as fast as we can doing what we love for the simply cost $0.00 on the internet on a forum.

Best conversation I had on ET in long time. FUCKING love it.

Keep up the great work @Millionaire , @MacBookProHo, @cesfx.

Love this shit man

Can the owners of ET please highlight the thread as thread of the year so far?

#51     Jul 19, 2022
  2. cesfx

cesfx

Actually, it is not a martingale as there one would double losing bets.

It's still fantasyland in my opinio.
    But what's a few k's... Definitely better odds that the lottery if Millionaire is correct.

And better than scamming people selling a fake road to riches.

Good luck with it.

#52     Jul 19, 2022
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  3. Hello Millionaire,

I notice you have great ways to making million dollars fast trading.

I like that. Keep up the good work buddy.

#53     Jul 19, 2022
  4. Millionaire

Millionaire

I will tell you how i made 1M in 2008 and 2009 starting with $120K.

I was betting about 2.5% of my account on each trade.

It took me about 18 months. In which time i was able to double my account 3 times. It took several hundred trades in that time. Not just 10 trades.

So i was doubling my account every six months.

But those were very good markets/easy markets.

240K 1 doubling
    480K 2 doublings
    960K 3 doublings

These days i trade different, AMP futures give me more leverage than IB did back then. I can bet much larger than 2.5% if i want to.

#54     Jul 19, 2022
    cesfx and SimpleMeLike like this.
  5. Hello cesfx,

I actually tried and think about martingale trading. Do you know in SIM, I had like 3 months of winning days? Everyday, making money. Man that felt good. I felt like a drug dealer.

I think martingale trading is a good idea, if the trader knows when to stop trading and take the money and stop.

#55     Jul 19, 2022
  6. Hello Millionaire,

I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it times 1000 more times, I love it.

man, this awesome. Congratulations buddy. Great work.

That scaling up is the game man to millions quick I am seeing. That scaling up is powerful. I am working on a algo now with 1RR trade management with the sole purpose of scaling up that algo up every time account doubles, quickly.

#56     Jul 19, 2022
    cesfx likes this.
  7. Millionaire

Millionaire

1:1 is hard because you have to maintain win rate above 50%, i would recommend 2:1 at a minimum. Then you only need to be right 40% of the time and you will still make money.

Good luck.

#57     Jul 19, 2022
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  8. You are right, I got the 40% algo swing working already, that is running.

Now I want that 1:1, fast scale up

#58     Jul 19, 2022
  9. No one can win with a 1:1 reward/risk ratio, and around a 50% success prediction rate. That's Horrible and just Completely gambling.

Ideally, a trader or gambler....should have a 3:1 reward/risk ratio, and a 70% success prediction skill edge rate.

I don't know how you guys do it, by just....gambling....and still managing to carve out some, marginal/lucky, profit.
    Whether you trade skillfully manually or by a systematic computer....it's still the same.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    #59     Jul 19, 2022
  10. Millionaire

Millionaire

70% 3:1? wft.

70% with just 1:1, is holy grail assuming you get enough signals.

With that system you will often get 10 winners a row and so easily be able turn 1K in 1M, the first time you get such a winning streak.

In reality i don't know many (any) people who are doing that (turning 1K to 1M in 10 trades)

Therefore i can only conclude 70% 1:1 is in reality very hard to maintain.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    #60     Jul 19, 2022
    SimpleMeLike likes this.