Think and grow rich

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Frederick Foresight, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Holy Grails exists, but you have to find them within you and within the market,
    If a trader has Great timing and understanding....they can truly grow an account, and be a Great,
    But knowing the future....is the Billion dollar question everyone fantasizes about,
    [​IMG]
    Hell, Just teach about it on Social Media :) :) :) :), ....instead of knocking your head for a decade trying to be successful with trading,
    By this time next year, you will have made more money on social media....than with whatever trading you are doing currently,

#41     Jul 19, 2022
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  2. I'm not trolling; I never troll or joke around. Everything I say has truth and reality and is actionable.
    Just because you don't understand something or get it and are confused....that doesn't mean something is false and a troll comment.

Similar to a court case or a political event...the dumb people usually just see and understand and support their one side, perspective. While all other, opposing, angles are completely false and wrong and stupid.

#42     Jul 19, 2022
  3. Hello cesfx,

I enjoying reading and hearing the opinions and recommendations of other traders for a kind cost of $0.00.

@MacBookProHo is a good person and offers his opinions and recommendations for free of charge, $0.00.

I am black man, and if a KKK racist leader had an opinion and recommendations for me to make some easy legal money for his service of $0.00, I would pour him a glass of lemonade and listen the the KKK racist leader talk to me.

#43     Jul 19, 2022
  4. Hello MacBookProHo,

You are 1000% right.

You right 1000%.

We must never forget the other side of this trading business besides trading, and that is selling trading products

Where products = trading course, trading ideas, trading algos, trading laughing, trading bullshit, trading riches, trading lifestyle, trading price action (that price action stuff sells alot man), trading elliot wave, trading live in SIM, trading chat room, trading stories, trading anything.

Just make sure you are selling a trading product for +$0.00.

Am I right?

#44     Jul 19, 2022
  5. If you have such a guilty conscious, or pure heart, don't sell any expensive/bogus Courses.

Just make your money off of the Ad Revenue ....by entertaining all the brain dead, amateur, gullible, new, people traders out there looking to strike it rich overnight.

You type and type here for over a decade on a forum......instead of typing your thoughts and mind.......Turn on your Video Camera instead, and speak your mind to a social media, public, audience for the Ad Revenue$$$$,

I'm actually helping you make money in the real world and in reality, by Enlightening you,.....No One else is.
    You can think of me as your Guardian Angel,

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    #45     Jul 19, 2022
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  6. Millionaire

Millionaire

It is a good thought experiment.

Doubling your account on every trade in a liquid market (where you can get very high leverage, like day trading SIFs)
    Starting with 1K and ending up with 1M.

All you need to do is have 10 winners in a row using a 1:1 risk to reward trade and reinvest profits. Sounds so easy. But who has done in reality?

What it does shows is how hard it is to predict what the market will do 10 times in a row.

The markets are close to random most of the time. And the probability of getting 10 out of 10 winners in a row, with a 1:1 risk reward ratio is probably close to 1 out 1024. So not much in the way of long term profit expectation.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    #46     Jul 19, 2022
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  7. cesfx

cesfx

Let's forget for a momente that he might be racist...

His math is always wrong. Can't get a % right, can't even write down a simple (and very stupid) martingale sequence starting from a round number...

And all I am saying is, the best scenario is that he/she is taking the piss.

Simple, all the respect, but if you admit you would welcome advice from an ignorant imbecille like a KKK member, I am not surprised if you can't see the idiocy of this macbookpro spxtrader person here...

You wrote previously that your trading is improving and that you are getting there... Martingale and wrong math are definitely not the next step.

#47     Jul 19, 2022
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  8. Hello MacBookProHo,

Your right man, you are certified write. All these years wasting on ET, I can use my beautiful mind and creative and trading experience all these 5 years to generate sales in my trading business outside of trading efforts.

Making money trading is extremely hard. Would be good to get some trading money in sales.

Perhaps I should think of something to sale trading wise that I know how to do. Very good discussion buddy. I like this type of discussion. Making money.

I have to think of something sale man. that is where the money is at.

#48     Jul 19, 2022
  9. Hello MacBookProHo,

You fucking right about that. NOONE helping a brother make some money out here.

I appreciate that my man. Keep the game coming. I put these 5 years of trading experience to work. Perhaps a trading channel where I talk about how not to get scammed and raped by trading fakers.

Thank you buddy. I like that

#49     Jul 19, 2022
  10. Hello cesfx,

What's up bossman.

My trading has greatly improved buddy.

I like my buddy @MacBookProHo. He not bothering nobody, just trying to help traders get rich buddy.

Do you have any ways of getting rich?

My only ways currently of getting rich is to

1. Allocate 1 hour of your day
    2. Stare at the price chart.
    3. Guess price direction.
    4. Enter trade in that direction.
    5. Guess a profit target
    6. Guess a stop loss.
    7. Repeat step 1 through 6 for 1 hour or 3 trades.
    8. Go do something else with your life.

What is your opinions of getting rich trading?

#50     Jul 19, 2022