Things you don't believe in?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sanaz3, Jun 10, 2010.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

I don't believe it has anything to do with creators of fictional superspies being heavy drinkers of Jim Beam.

#11     Sep 18, 2014
  2. nursebee

nursebee

I dont believe a lot of people that post here hang around long enough to see the replies

#12     Sep 21, 2014
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

I don't believe you're mistaken. Too many threads started by one-post wonders. wtf

#13     Sep 21, 2014
  4. " Things you don't believe in? "

IMO: Belief is a goal seeking process. Once attaining the predefined goal (or you don't like the goal anymore), its original belief can be no longer required.

#14     Sep 22, 2014
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

One thing's for sure, God doesn't believe in atheists...

#15     Sep 22, 2014
    bigarrow likes this.
  6. A politician that shows up and says, I'm here to help.
    A religious person who tells us that God loves us all and then proceeds to condemn everyone to hell who doesn't believe as he does.
    An atheist who pawns off theory as fact.
    Al Gore.
    Oil companies that promote clean energy.
    The price of oil is based upon actual demand, now or at some best guess future date.
    That markets are free and not manipulated.
    That the Chicago teachers union cares about the children.
    That Corporate America pays any taxes at all.
    That there is any true difference between democrat and republican members of congress.
    That we would be allowed to live more than 5 minutes after a superior alien race visits the planet Earth., especially if they meet Pelosi, Reid, Boehner and McConnell as emissaries of our planet.

#16     Sep 22, 2014
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

I don't believe it's a coincidence that look-alike actresses Elizabeth Henstridge and Danielle Panabaker were born only a week apart. And now they're both starring in comic-book-based TV shows! Has anybody ever seen them together in the same place at the same time?

#17     Oct 8, 2014