Things we should all be thankful for in these tumoltous times on Thanksgiving Day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 22, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Things we should all be thankful for in these tumoltous times on Thanksgiving Day,fellow ET'ers please add what you are thankful for on thanksgiving day, please no trolling i want to keep this thread serious.

Here is my 3 things i am most thankful for, followed by illustrations that represent the reason why.

Presidential Term limits, short selling, volatility.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ~~~

~~~

haha!:D the way Obama blinking his eyes is cute !:D nice smiles on his face :D Happy Thanksgiving!

3. Max E.

Max E.

You too.

4. Yeah . . . Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone , even if we can't pardon all the turkeys. Some win, some dont.
    AK , could you post a pic of Romney pumping his own gas here. That should complete Maxi's Thanksgiving Day.:).

5. Ricter

Ricter

I'm thankful for arithmetic, particularly that 332 > 206.

:D

6. You should be thankful for a wife...otherwise, you'd be homeless.

7. I am thankful that President Obama scored the highest percentage of the vote of any Democrat since Lyndon Johnson.

I am thankful that President Obama had the widest percent margin of popular vote victory since Reagan.

I am thankful that President Obama handed his opponent the worst electoral college victory since Reagan.

I am thankful that President Obama is only the second democrat president to win both the EC and the popular vote....twice.

I am thankful for ET, especially it's conservatives!

On a more serious note, I am thankful for every single day in these wonderful United States of America as we more ever closer towards a more perfect union.:)

8. I am Thankful you survived a brain injury...:D with minimal side effects (cough cough) Seriously, who Thanks the president with glowing gushing awww guffaw facts?...:D :D on Thanksgiving. You.. you... pilgrim you...:cool:

And worse yet, you used the word "union" geez ya really know how to piss off a conservative, today of all days,,,thanks...

9. I forgot one....I am thankful for the silent majority.

Snoped. :D

10. obama the messiah lives :D :D :D

#10     Nov 22, 2012