Things are turning bullish.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by scriabinop23, Aug 21, 2007.

1. u guys trading ur discussions and what have u.thats useless...

u think somebody reads that stuff?

just place your bet, long or short.Heres mine.....next week, well next 2 weeks were going higher.

and staying higher

blackguard

#51     Aug 26, 2007
  2. let me post a trade here............

I will personally guarantee the YM and ES contract will be higher at 400PM EST on sept 7 than where they closed last friday at 400PM EST.

if not, that will be the first time ever that has happened.This is based on my system. and about 63 years of back testing.

any slight pullbacks this week are to be bought and bought aggressively for higher prices by the 7th.

blackguard

#52     Aug 26, 2007
  3. So you are saying the two trading weeks preceding labor day has never ended lower start to finish in the last 63 years? Not once? Or is there some other qualifier here?

#53     Aug 26, 2007
  4. "C" wave correction - always wild and wooley, but never lasts....2 weeks sounds like a "stretch".
    US Dollar continues to plummet.
    All of that Chinese "stuff" and Indian services we buy is about to become much more expensive.

#54     Aug 26, 2007
  5. There will never be a bear market ever again nor will there be another correction for 20 years

Now is the best time to buy

#55     Aug 26, 2007
  6. What a naive comment

#56     Aug 26, 2007
  7. I understand.

What shall we do with all the boomers cashing in thier 401k's as they retire? The jobs we are outsourcing, these people aren't investing in our market. Same with the loss of manu jobs we are not outsourcing but losing. The only jobs with pensions will be fed and state employees, are these funds going to be enough to sustain the Dow?

#57     Aug 26, 2007
  8. who needs 401k funds when you have petrodollars looking for something to chase?

#58     Aug 26, 2007
  9. I wonder where all those billions of dollars are going these days from oil rich countries? undoubtedly, some of it finds its way here but I also think that more and more is heading toward Europe and surely to Asia. WED will tell if there is money on the sidelines to pick the market up.

#59     Aug 28, 2007
  10. The boomer liquidation theory has already been proven by many economists to possibly be bunk.

#60     Aug 28, 2007