Things are turning bullish.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by scriabinop23, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Next week? They don't meet again until Sept 18th.

#21     Aug 22, 2007
  2. Oh boy here we go again: CNBC. Are you posting anything else at all other than how stupid all those guys on CNBC are and how you told everybody for months how übersmart you're yourself?

#22     Aug 22, 2007
  3. FF futures are backing off. I think you are wrong in assuming anticipation of rate cuts is driving things. I think stabilization of the credit market is the key - much more important. Even the 90 day t-bill (which scared the hell out of everyone on monday) is almost back to 4% yield.

also -- have you looked at earnings?? awesome #s everywhere. thats not what happens in recession. Take the tinted glasses off -- you'll see anything that looks recessionary on the face of it in the US is completely undone by asia rampup and consumer spending.

Today's advance decliners is 2550:740. Getting better as we speak. Eventually these fade the opens (or fade the buying sprees) will turn into trend following.

Bears probably won't change their mind til we hit 1520.

#23     Aug 22, 2007
  4. I meant August 28 release of FOMC minutes for August 7.

RoughTrader

#24     Aug 22, 2007
  5. Non issue. The FOMC has been active in policy changes since that date. If the FOMC had done nothing between aug 7 and the minutes release, then I agree with you. But not the case.

#25     Aug 22, 2007
  6. S2007S

S2007S

You bulls get a few days of upside momentum and think that everything is better. Dont let a day with triple digit gains fool you.

#26     Aug 22, 2007
  7. LMAO the ES is 100 handles higher intraday in a week and you're talking your religious bulls and bears nonsense. There's money to be made and this week - so far - it was on the long side.

Keep watching CNBC.

#27     Aug 22, 2007
  8. CNBC keeps talking about liquidty and credit problems, home problems, volatility, and slowdowns. In reality as I have said all last week there are NO problems.

Time 2 buy

#28     Aug 22, 2007
  9. feb2865

feb2865

I was about to ask if pood is something we can smoke

#29     Aug 22, 2007
  10. i'll give you all my pood for $100.

ok?

#30     Aug 22, 2007