Things are turning bullish.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by scriabinop23, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Who gives a flying shit if the harvard endowed fund lost 300 million. Let that elitist ivory tower fund go to zero for all I care.

The fed won't cut rates because there is no need to. The market has made huge gains already with the dow still up 2700 points since Summer last year.
    The subprime and lending issues seem to be out of the news. No headlines for the past week. No big blowups. No collapses of hedgefunds. no more subprime fears. No one jumping out of windows.

This is the perfect time to go long

#11     Aug 21, 2007
  2. Can stocks be shorted in China?

#12     Aug 21, 2007
  3. IMO this is the start of a quite neutral market. Altough bearish sentiment has faded, fundamentals dont support a rally yet.

#13     Aug 21, 2007
  4. ehheh... good pood.. but i'm sure there is some rich club of white guys in the hamptons making side bets, a la rat race.

#14     Aug 21, 2007
  5. pood.

point i meant. :)

#15     Aug 21, 2007
  6. im happy this morning to see the futs up

I think we go up huge today.2-3% on all the indices.

after that its up up and away........until next years elections.

blackguard

#16     Aug 22, 2007
  7. everyday there's news of another 1000+ layoffs (mainly in the real-estate sector, which includes mortgage lenders). that doesn't sound like bearish sentiment has faded, it sounds like a recession is coming.

#17     Aug 22, 2007
  8. S2007S

S2007S

The bulls are still anticpating a rate cut, they are fools, they know the only damn catalyst this market has left is a rate cut. Quite pathetic if you ask me, some of the talking heads are looking for a .5-1% cut in rates, who are they kidding. Like I have been saying for the past few months, there will be no rate cut in 2007. Keep dreaming fools.........

#18     Aug 22, 2007
  9. S2007S

S2007S

recession is coming???

Were in a recession right now....dont believe the fools on cnbc who say the economy is all well...its not.

#19     Aug 22, 2007
  10. Volume in the futures has dropped through the floor this week. I think traders are taking a hurry up and wait approach until FOMC next week.

RoughTrader

#20     Aug 22, 2007