THI--- Not the Hot IPO TODAY---BMA IS

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by $CostAverageMAN, Mar 24, 2006.

1. BMA recieved about 121 Million

So the 9.7 Million ADR shares that were sold to the IPO people....went to them at 13.25

121/9.7=12.48

Go to Yahoo.Finance look at Amex biggest % winners....It shows BMA up 74%

#11     Mar 24, 2006
  2. I don't think the Yahoo quote was incorrect
    http://www.moneysense.ca/news/ipo/shownews.jsp?content=D8GI1SFO4_ap
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060324/mxf001.html?.v=34

Also, the offering was to raise $210 million with a total of approx 9.7 million shares. They just expect the 121 million of the $210 to come from shareholders w/c means shareholders got a part of the 9.7 million shares. Which comes to roughly $20-$21 per share.

#12     Mar 24, 2006
  3. OK

I give up!!!!....I'm not the smartest man.....I'll just take my 5% on BMA today....and my 43% 2006 portfolio performance on my 8 figure account and quit this argument....

$COSTAverageMAN

#13     Mar 24, 2006
  4. Since I want the Last WORD...And I started this form.....Here is my point....

Which did you buy on the open?.......ALL the HYPE LOST MANY PEOPLE MONEY TODAY$$$$$$$.......I'll Take +5% over-12% anyday!!!!

$COSTAverageMAN

#14     Mar 24, 2006
  5. Easy Cost, i'm not saying I'm richer nor better than you. I'm merely making a factual comment. You could be Warren Buffett and i'd still say the same thing.

If you would like to know, I didn't buy THI nor BMA today. I was merely pointing out a fact.

Regardless, I hope you and I make plenty more money down the road.

#15     Mar 24, 2006
  6. Yes , Yes I Know...Was a little confused with the yahoo thing(Never trust YAHOO stats)... Just got defensive cause 4 scotches went down today.....I feel Like an A#S now.....Sorry Friend...

I appreciate the advice and help

Just an old Man...

$COSTAverageMAN

#16     Mar 24, 2006
  7. Cost,

How do you like JCI?

It's got legs.

#17     Mar 24, 2006
  8. Star

Star

Hey you..your birthday ended weeks ago...now easy on those scotches :)

#18     Mar 24, 2006
  9. ....Anyone watching!!!!

BMA vs THI.....They have been trading for 174 days, but the chart is for 173....This way we don't have the initial IPO pop that both of these stocks had on their opening day....Since most were unable to get the IPO allocation and had to buy in the open market.....

BMA has also gave you a great month to be buying shares on the CHEAP.....I was buying back in JUNE and it hasn't looked back....Donuts and coffee or South American bank.....HHHMMMM

You decide

$COSTAverageMAN

ps---Nice market today

#19     Nov 29, 2006
  10. I like the chart by itself!!!

• bma.png
      File size:
      24.6 KB
      Views:
    #20     Nov 29, 2006