They're Back!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PoundTheRock, Jul 20, 2005.

1. BSAM, actually you're hip if you don't know 'em. But I used to be a CNBC junkie in the 90's. Okay, let me run them down for you.

Joe Battipaglia: Joe "Batts" was still reiterating his bullish outlook in early 2003 after striking declines in the market averages, disappeared for a couple of years but very quotable lately.

Ryan Jacob: Suffered a 79% drawdown in his Internet fund, and he still manages one!

Kevin Landis: Famous Firsthand fund manager (along with Van Wagoner) who blew third-tier 'Nets into the stratosphere (e.g., MSTR)

James Cramer: Post-2000, he used to buy 'Net stocks after the bell such as YHOO. One night, the stock rallied briefly, he bought, and it sank 10 points as he smashed keyboards galore.

Ned Riley: His frequent appearances were punctuated by rally cries of "Buy QQQ" as it sunk from triple digits into the low 20's.

#11     Jul 20, 2005
  2. If CNBC is gonna bring these clowns back, they need to offset them by bringing Emma and Amanda back too.

Oh yeah, and Bonnie Behrend too!

#12     Jul 20, 2005
  3. BSAM

BSAM

PTR.....

Thanks. I thought that first guy looked familiar. Of course, I knew Cramer. Again, thanks for the explanation.

#13     Jul 20, 2005
  4. Better yet get some cheerleader strippers as these chimps pump up the market.

#14     Jul 20, 2005
  5. Cramer's "town hall" meeting of skiiiidaaaaaaaaaaadddyyyyyyyy
    winners are all on TV now holding hands signing cum ba ya------this must be the top---------hahahaha!

#15     Jul 20, 2005
  6. KevinK

KevinK Guest

DID ANYONE SEE THE BEGINNING OF MAD MONEY!!!! LOL

#16     Jul 20, 2005
  7. KevinK

KevinK Guest

i think they are all in a cult

#17     Jul 20, 2005
  8. lol

oh man..

what year is this again? My calendar must be wrong....

it's 1999 right?

#18     Jul 20, 2005
  9. KevinK

KevinK Guest

was there a telepromter behind the chick??

#19     Jul 20, 2005
  10. They even have the WWE wrestling announcer-----LOL :D

"Lets get ready to RUUUMMMBBBLLLLLEEE"

Back that truck up!!!

:D

#20     Jul 20, 2005