They're Back! Mob Attacks 2.0

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 4, 2011.

1. i hear there are no flash mobs in Canada...

#21     Jul 5, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

You are safe for now. But after we throw the flash mobs out of the city, they'll be coming for your farm!

That's what happened years ago with the Latin Kings in Chicago. The police ran them out of the city and now they run suburbia.

#22     Jul 5, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Oh, I don't know about that. The violence at the G8 (G20?) summit in Toronto comes to mind. You can't tell me cellphones and twitter didn't play a part.

#23     Jul 5, 2011
  4. It appears that the ruling US cast is starting to pay the price for the decades of abusing the poor.

What has been the strategy of dealing with the underprivileged? Put them together and let them rot in their neighborhoods. I am sure it was a cheaper and easier fix than trying to really solve the inequality problem. If i am wealthy i will just move away from those bad neighborhoods and forget about them. Problem solved.

Naturally, the rot has been accumulating and now some of the underprivileged refuse to be contained in the neighborhoods. It's possible that we have seen nothing yet.

#24     Jul 5, 2011
  5. Strolling home on North Avenue beach in Chicago, I saw 16-17 cops.

Problem was, they were all standing together in a tight little ball by the parking lot.

50 yards away, you could've done anything and gotten away with it.

Got a picture of it, too.

#25     Jul 5, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Abusing the poor? Can you walk me through this logic a little bit. I'm having a hard time with this. We have collectively as a country dumped 100's of billions in the ghettos over the years...hundreds of billions....and it's only gotten worse. So what exactly are you suggesting?

#26     Jul 5, 2011
  7. Thats hysterical and disturbing at the same time.

#27     Jul 5, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

They were probably scared shitless!

#28     Jul 5, 2011
  9. Eight

Eight

Jeez you are a piece of... work...

I moved to a white area, nobody hates me for my skin color. That is one big relief...

Hee Hee.. .wow somebody called me a racist, that's Liberalspeak for "you won an argument against a Liberal"

Obama's church has Liberation Theology, that's Marxism repackaged to be Christianity. Most of the Democratic party's line of bullshit is some kind of Marxism repackaged to be whatever it's needed to be at the time..

How else could that moronic pastor be yelling "God Damn America!!" unless he had a big dose of Liberation Theology up his backside??? The welfare state is what it is, Blacks don't work in the private sector. I worked real hard in the private sector all my life, I rarely saw Blacks in the workplace even though the job might be nearly in a Black neighborhood... so finally I woke up to the fact that since Jessie Jackemup [he is about nothing but Liberation Theology, try listening to his radio show sometime] sues all the employers that have Black workers, it makes employers not hire them, it's the risk/reward thingy, this being a trading website I assume that people get that... So Democrats have herded Black people into inner city reservations and locked in their votes by blaming Whitey for the poverty!! All they have to do at election time is send Hillary around to fan the fires of racism and the Democrats get 95% of the Black vote.. in fact, without that Black Vote they would not capture a position as a dogcatcher, that's why they are willing to bankrupt the entire economy to keep Blacks on those reservations... LOL

The way unemployment is calculated and reported is a joke. If a Black person gave up looking for work fifty years ago they are not "unemployed"... so now they say that unemployment among Blacks is 16% vs 9% for Whites or some bullshit.. it could be 85% among Blacks and we would never know it from any government stats...

#29     Jul 5, 2011
  10. maybe not enough was spent? i don't know if $100B is real. was it more than spent on wars overseas? maybe the country went the wrong way about spending the money? of course, it's not simply about the amount of funds spent, it's about many things i am guessing.

i do know that the rich and the powerful were happy the way things were going because it did NOT concern them personally because they could afford to live in a nice neighborhood.

anyways, too late now.

what's the next step? arm everybody to their teeth and may the best man/woman survive?

#30     Jul 5, 2011