They're Back! Mob Attacks 2.0

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 4, 2011.

1. A lot of gay black kids from the southside come on up to boystown to hang out. It is a delicate issue with the yuppie gay boystown residents. On the one hand they like the access to cheap sexual favors from young dudes on the other hand are the crime and violence issues.

Some of the dudes in the mob fighting looked like they might be gay.

#11     Jul 5, 2011
  2. Betapeg

Betapeg

With this utterly retarded racist rant, it's no wonder you're a creationist. THE MARXIST BLACK PEOPLE ARE COMING FOR US ALL!!!!!!111

Riiiiiight....

#12     Jul 5, 2011
  3. Getting "cheap sexual favors" from "young dudes" would be most inadvisable for gays, if by "young dudes" you mean black "young dudes". Black gays are by far the largest carriers of HIV/AIDS by a long shot. Sounds to me like the gays would gain a lot by keeping these "young dudes" out of their area. They would get rid of much of the HIV/AIDS, "crime and violence issues", all in one fell swoop.

"Black Americans make up 13 percent of the U.S. population but account for over 50 percent of all new cases of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. That infection rate is eight times the rate of whites. Among women, the numbers are even more shocking--- almost 70 percent of all newly diagnosed HIV-positive women in the United States are black women. Black women are 23 times more likely to be diagnosed with AIDS than white women, with heterosexual contact being the overwhelming method of infection in black America."

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=2346857&page=1

#13     Jul 5, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ricter, are you serious? All the videos I have posted of these mob attacks have been in NICE neighborhoods. That is the whole point of these flash mobs. Do you honestly think white affluent people give two shits about flash mobs in Englewood, IL? Not to sound like a dick, but they don't. It's when they come into the nice parts of the city of the north side such as the Gold Coast where they get concerned. It has nothing to do with "where the poor live".

#14     Jul 5, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

My bad. So poor people in organized groups are now coming to wealthy neighborhoods to commit crime?

#15     Jul 5, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

LOL. Ricter, are you trying to be coy here? Do you think I have been posting flash mob videos from poor crime ridden neighborhoods? LOL. Why do you think this stuff is making the news every night.

#16     Jul 5, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Like I say, I don't read the local news. This is an interesting development, the poor organizing themselves. Aren't the cellphone and twitter great? Hell, isn't stratification great?

#17     Jul 5, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

News? Forget about the news, do you ever go outside? Christ man, where do you live? LOL. Do you read a newspaper? Do you read blogs? Do you talk to people? I'll say it's an interesting development!

#18     Jul 5, 2011
  9. LOL! He's a delusional Marxist. Like a fruit cake "born again" Christian, who sees Jesus and god in all things all the time, he, like most Marxists, see Marxist themes in all things at all times. The theme of "the poor organizing themselves" corresponds to the Marxist theme of the "rise of the workers" or the "proletarian revolution" which is the equivalent in Marxist theology to the Christian "rapture" or "armageddon". After each there are supposed to be extended periods of peace on Earth, etc. Of course he's too blinded by his theology that in this instance it was a matter of black people beating other black people.

The next is "stratification", it's against his theology to acknowledge the fact that these kinds of behavioral phenomena are found widely within black communities wherever you find black communities. It's a religious belief of his that all people are equal and fundamentally the same, and that people are mostly all good natured, and most all negative human behavior can be attributed to "inequality" or "oppression".

#19     Jul 5, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I live on a farm now, but previously I was in a condo in town. I don't read the local news, it's parochial. As Thoreau said:

"And I am sure that I never read any memorable news in a newspaper. If we read of one man robbed, or murdered, or killed by accident, or one house burned, or one vessel wrecked, or one steamboat blown up, or one cow run over on the Western Railroad, or one mad dog killed, or one lot of grasshoppers in the winter, - we need never read of another. One is enough. If you are acquainted with the principle, what do you care for a myriad instances and applications?"

Years ago I realized that he's completely right. Only news at the international level has been sufficiently filtered.

#20     Jul 5, 2011