They'll never learn

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Shines??

Stormfront is that way----------->

#11     Jun 16, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, but I am still waiting for you to invite me over.

#12     Jun 16, 2010
  3. The problem is that if he's working a high destiny no tolerance area (which it appears he is not) he personally is fucking allowing that confrontation go on way tooooooo on that long regardless of the perceived crime.

At Florence and Normadie on a day like that he would be one dead father, husband or son

#13     Jun 16, 2010
  4. You're an idiot , look up my posts I've said enough about where I'm at and what I do, I wont be hard to find.
    If you're stupid enough to come to Texas go ahead, I've dealt with idiots before. It's been quite a few years since I've kicked ass or had my ass kicked so you shouldn't be too worried, I'm a middle age man past my prime. So what you gonna do boy, never mind, your not gonna kick my ass just like your not gonna shoot Mexicans, just like your not gonna do shit. As far as an invite, you stupid shit, why would I invite you anywhere or why would I set up a fight? I'm not a mentally challenged little dick hillbilly like you, but that being said if some idiot (you) shows up at my door I'll take care of the problem (you) when and if it happens. You're the type that will kill your family when you finally snap and go crazy, not the type that travels around the country trying to kick peoples ass you don't like.

#14     Jun 16, 2010

5. Stock market getting on your nerves, huh?

#15     Jun 16, 2010
  6. No, doing good here, it's been a good year for me in the market, how about you?

#16     Jun 16, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Definitely a rookie cop. The punch, of course. Failure to call for back up. No non-violent control technique whatsoever.

Terrible, thankless job. Worse than what I had as a correctional officer, because inmates understand that they WILL be beaten down eventually if not sooner, but John Q. Public thinks he's "above all this".

#17     Jun 16, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D You sure lose you cool quick. It shows a lack of confidence.
    So I can drive to Texas and just ask anybody where that bigarrow guy lives? LOL
    Don't soil your panties bigmouth little arrow, I'm 49 yo and haven't been to the gym in years. It's been awhile for me too, but having bled, had broken bones, been knocked unconscious and been in jail before I figure WTF.

And has it happens I DO travel around the country, for a living.

#18     Jun 16, 2010
  9. see ya when ya get here then

#19     Jun 16, 2010