They Suponea Herb Greenberg, but they cant arrest the Patrick Byrnes!!!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mahram, Feb 26, 2006.

1. abc3

abc3

If you guys have ever followed Herb's articles in the last 2 years. check the whole jistory for couple of years.
    He posted negative articles on the same 10-12 stocks repetitively. All his posts lack any substance except for constant negative ranting and reminding how bad these stocks are. It looks like he has some kind of personal agenda on these companies.

He keeps going on and on only on these 10-12 small companies every month as if these are the only bad companies in the whole wide universe.

He never writes any articles on any big caps since he knows his articles would not have any influence. These guys deliberately play on small stocks and up and coming new companies.

#31     Mar 4, 2006
  2. THOUGH not thought. and PB is not the one serving the idiot his papers....he doesnt have that kinda power so get over it. oh wait.... i forgot, herb says there is a conspiracy!!!!!!!!! too fkn funny.

#32     Mar 4, 2006
  3. Why would they arrest "the Patrick Byrnes"? Did he do anything criminal?

#33     Mar 5, 2006
  4. How about promising profits years ago and never showing any. And how about not notifying the public immediately about the so called tech problem that did not allow his website to renew new products. How about restating earnings for 3 years.

#34     Mar 7, 2006
  5. sounds like a personal grudge you have there.... whats the matter... found a good deal on a wok ????

#35     Mar 7, 2006
  6. a grudge I dont like ceos who blame their problems on others. He blames his shortfalls on tech problems, late sales, blah blah blah. And he keeps saying amazon at this level wasnt making money. The problem is that he is competing with amazon. He has to slash his prices and thus his margins to compete. The guy should be focused on making a quality company rather then spending all his time trashing shortsellers.

#36     Mar 7, 2006
  7. He just publically said, I'll find the source, that they have issued 9million shares but have located 19mm on broker's statements. That means 10mm were sold, with no shares behind them. That is an illegal secondary, usurping voting rights, theft (where's the customer's money, much less yachts?).

Sounds like a problem to me, but I'm just a conspiracy nut.

Now, can someone explain if that is the case, why the authorities don't step and say,"excuse me?" Of course you can't.

I've always gotten, "well, the tape looks good. you must be crazy." Anybody wanna tell me how good the tape looks?

He also said today that Cramer is lying when he says he has never heard of Camelback, because he, Dr. Byrne, is in possesion of some CNBC emails. I doubt if anybody at that rathole gave up the ghost and printed them and sent them out, GE is a bit parochial in that regard. That would mean a subpeona. If that is the case, what could a Judge have seen to make him grant mean old crazy Dr. Byrne a subpeona?

I'm telling ya, I'm tapdancing at 6/9 12 on CNBC soon.

#37     Mar 7, 2006
  8. None of those are criminal offenses, though. In particular, if you have an IT problem that prevents you from updating your web site, you have a lot of pissed shareholders but it doesn't land you in jail. But if you think he was cooking the books like Enron and Worldcom, that would be criminal.

#38     Mar 9, 2006
  9. #39     Mar 10, 2006
  10. SteveD

SteveD

the guy is cooking the books big time. Why do you think "DAD" jumped ship???

This guy started a company based off of his father's reputation.

It is a bad business model. Very difficult to actually make any real profit. Sell at a lost but make it up in volume??? That is why the shorts are in there.

Look how Amazon has struggled to put some profit in the cash register?

I feel sorry for the guy but stick a fork in him as he is "done"

PS: Bashing Cramer, Greenberg or the Easter Bunny is not going to make the company solvent.

SteveD

#40     Mar 11, 2006