They don't want peace, they want war...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 22, 2009.

1. "Many nations lost land as a result of wars, but not everyone is bitching about it. At some point you have to get "over it"."

Try this on for size:

Many people lost lives in various holocausts over the course of history as a result of wars, but not everyone is bitching about it. At some point you have to get "over it".

#71     Apr 24, 2009
  2. Why don't you ask your master why didn't he answer my question and instead ran away like a headless chicken? Isn't he the same monkey who kept on bragging that people did not answer his Taiwan question?

#72     Apr 25, 2009
    #73     Apr 25, 2009

4. A trait that you severly miss due to your mediocre knowledge of history which is not following anyone except for you and your cheerleader/ bitch.

That is your juvenile opinion. I have yet to see some facts. You keep saying US launched Iraq war to keep Israel safe yet you show no proof. In light of Israel military performance in Arab-Israeli wars as well as its attack on Iraq reactor at a time when Iraq's military actually stood for something you still continue to maintain your opinion that Iraq war was for Israel. You also provide a wtf reference to hezbollah and hamas.

Overwhelming?? You are drunk! the only overwhelming is the the Zionist brainwashing an idiot like you has gone through. The same brainwashing that made monkeys like you believe what they believe! It is the same brainwashing that made you convinced of other "facts" such as "Palestine was empty" and that "Israel did not engage in ethnic cleansing" and that "Israel did not destroy hundreds of cities and towns and killed and expelled the inhabitants."

A monkey like you was so brainwashed that even when well respected Israeli historians came out and acknowledged that such crimes were indeed committed; monkeys like you kept on denying it. To a monkey like you, an overwhelming evidence is the one fed to you by your zionist collar's holders.

Again your opinion. You have a convoluted theory of "Sadat wanting to kiss up to americans but he also needed to show he is big fish" Problem is, Sadat was not going to be a big fish to US no matter what he did. US was in a different class and its concern towards nations such as Egypt was to kick them out of Soviet Union's orbit. It is a rather interesting way to display your prowess by launching a surprise attack and asking Syria to help at the same time. Israel countered Syria first and then concentrated on Egypt's advance in Sinai. When the "smoke" cleared, Israel was not fighting on its own soil but advancing towards respective capitals of its foes.

Sadat's concern was to return the territory lost in previous wars and when he realized he was not going to be able to do it through military force, he decided to give it up and sign a peace treaty. Because he decided to do the only wise thing possible (instead of launching more futile wars) he was considered a traitor by people like you and eventually got shot.

It is easy to see who won by reading between the lines: Soviet Union would not have threatened intervention if it perceived things going the "right" way. And Arab Oil Embargo of 1973 is certainly a spiteful gesture.

After you got cornered and exposed for your stupidity, you have decided to write the above.

You still did not answer my question IShop! Aren't you the one that kept on robbing the Taiwan issue in everyone's face?

I cannot get cornered by an arab nationalist. I also cannot get cornered by anyone who believes Iraq war was for Israel. That viewpoint's level of stupidity is only second to US spreading freedom and democracy in the Middle East.

What question? My question about Taiwan was essential to proving US relationship with Israel is neither unusual nor unreasonable. There were no takers because people don't want to face the music. Hatred of Israel is their reason for existence.

If you are still wondering why US needs Israel, if nothing else, it needs Israel to keep THE HORDE OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS ARABS in line.

#74     Apr 25, 2009
  5. Same M.O. from mom0, false claims...

#75     Apr 26, 2009