They don't want peace, they want war...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Ahhh, who decided who the victor of the argument was?

#31     Apr 22, 2009
  2. You did not answer the question asked, do you now know the answer?

#32     Apr 22, 2009
  3. I didn't declare victory, you did.

Who determined that victory?

It is a simple question...

You think you won this argument?

Amazing...

#33     Apr 22, 2009
  4. Look, Israel has a right to exist. I do not know how peaceful that existence will be. Conversely the Palestinians also have rights. I am not an Israelite per se, as some are but this is an ancient conflict that will not be solved in our lifetimes. Even atheists cannot deny the Biblical proportions of this conflict.

#34     Apr 22, 2009
  5. Does Palestine get any foreign aid from other countries? With the fiscal mess we are in, USA influence worldwide remains to be seen.

#36     Apr 22, 2009
  6. Are you kidding? The Palestinians are the largest per capita recipients of foreign aid worldwide
    http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/60396.pdf

Of course corrupt, fanatical, militant and medieval tribe that they are it does them absolutely no good. Instead of building factories they build rocket launchers, instead of bringing in western business experts they bring in Iranian Revolutionary Guard instructors, instead of exporting food and medicine they dig weapons-smuggling tunnels... There has to be a reason why they've always been treated 100 times worse by their arab brethren than by the Jews.

#37     Apr 22, 2009
  7. Israel does indeed make attempts to manipulate the USA, so do other countries...

It is called politics in general, and in this case it is geopolitics. Israel does what they want...you have stated that America needs Israel more than Israel needs America.

I say we withdraw all support in every way from the entire middle east. Let the chips fall where they may...

As to your questions, I typically will ignore you ridiculous and irrelevant questions...

You claim you won the argument?

Amazing...

What is more amazing is that you employ the same tactics over and over again, often making false claims along the way, knowing full well you are lying and that your tactics don't actually work...

Stop the lying...please.

#38     Apr 22, 2009
  8. maxpi

maxpi

The peace process is bullshit. After the six day war Israel was suing for peace and ready to get some major concessions out of all those assclowns that attacked them, major league concessions baby.. in stepped the peace process, the USA's version of balancing the power in the ME, and Israel got messed with ever since... they took Billions of US aid, but nonetheless, they are probably looking back and seeing it was a mistake.... I liked that about pres GWB, he didn't do the peace process, he didn't bother talking to Yassir Arafat because Yassir couldn't control those morons in Palestine, why bother talking to the guy? Now the new admin wants to start up the peace process some more, what a bag of garbage... of course all the Muzzie posters here are all for Obama, they know they can get all sorts of concessions and tons of money out of the guy... He already sent nearly a Billion to Hamas to rebuild Gaza... Jee, 'ya think that might have anything to do with Israel's responses of late...

#39     Apr 22, 2009
  9. Too quick on the draw there son, happens to young men all the time, they cum too soon which is why the ladies seek the more mature man...

As you mature you may learn to last longer...

#40     Apr 22, 2009