They don't want peace, they want war...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Exactly! that is why Israel has to go.

#11     Apr 22, 2009
  2. Arnie

Arnie

Either way, one has to win. The Status quo is not tenable. Of course, my money is on the Israelis. :D

#12     Apr 22, 2009
  3. In the short term yes, in the long run, and without support from the US, assuming the US is still in a position to try and police the world...no.

It is a losing proposition for Israel actually, as I doubt China is going to save their butt, and at some point America is going to let go and begin to deal with our own problems before Israel's...

Nuking in a preemptive fashion a country in the neighborhood will have more than intended consequences...

#13     Apr 22, 2009
  4. Tom B

Tom B

The truth comes out from this dishonest terrorist wannabe. The Palestinians want war, not Israel.

#14     Apr 22, 2009
  5. Arnie

Arnie

In fact, you could almost say the policies of the present administration will bring this to head sooner than later.

#15     Apr 22, 2009
  6. One can hope.

I think by backing off and forcing Israel to make the first move will accelerate the process...

I see it as the right thing to do by Obama...

#16     Apr 22, 2009
  7. Please stop whining. You remind me of a murderer who cry that the victim resisted him. I do not want war. The White dominated Apartheid regime dissolved peacefully. I seriously doubt that the Nazis in Israel will follow suite.

#17     Apr 22, 2009
  8. Wrong! Not even remotly close. You guys have been pushing this lie for a while now. It is time to call your bluff.

#18     Apr 22, 2009
  9. I hear over and over again from people like you that Israel does not need the US.

I agree. Let the US make suggestions, offer support with conditions, and if Israel won't play by the rules we put forth, they go it on their own...

By forced to make the first move, means they are making their own decisions directly, not manipulating the US to do the job for them...

#19     Apr 22, 2009
  10. "LOL the only support israel gets from the us if foreign aid..."

This of course is a complete lie and fabrication.

Support comes politically by the US saying they stand behind Israel, by votes in the UN when sanctions are suggested by other countries against Israel, by the weapons we sell to Israel, by a host of other measures...

Stop the lying, please....

If America took a truly neutral position, the equation of Israel and their neighbors would change quickly...

#20     Apr 22, 2009