THey are deleting all my threads now!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jaytrader100, May 27, 2008.

1. Interesting how the powers taht be are deleting my threads.. about threads being deleted. I am one of the few truly experienced traders who has added value to this site... LOL and they are now deciding to silence my posts.

2. Hey DUMBASS, they arent deleting them, they've moved them to chit chat and feedback sections. Maybe if you would post them in the appropriate forums it wouldnt happen in the first place.

3. Thanks cocaine.. you finally gave me a good answer.. appreciate it..

Oh i was being sarcastic.. explain this one then?

it is a dead link says it ahs been deleted or moved.. obvioulsy since you cannot get to it ..it must have been deleted

Hello jaytrader100, reaperer has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Spydertrader says accurate VOLUME NOT NEEDED HERSHEY METHOD - in the Trading forum of Elite Trader's message board. This thread is located at: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=127745&goto=newpost There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the board again. Best Regards, Elite Trader

4. The last TWO threads you started this morning were MOVED to chit chat and feedback. Go LOOK yourself they are both there.

5. How abou texplaining how my question and answer session with Spyder trader about volume was removed? thanks for teh heads up thoug about moving the other posts

6. try asking a mod

7. HEy your awsome trheads. Th anks fo rthe informaiton. It hepled my tra ding a lot. Im truly few expreinced trader now.

I hpoed others mods not did it deletde and thits one doesnt not ge tmoved to chip chap. Damn powders that be. Damn mods and ther epowers.

In other news today...

8. lol....you must have a prosthetic hand just like me...

9. It's a disaster trying to trade wiht taht danm hnad!

10. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

if ya mess with the jack or spyturd here on et ya get the shaft. thats the rules - psycho paper traders rule here fer sure. the mods are jacks little worker ants and he is the queen.

mb

#10     May 28, 2008