They always die in threes.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bsparkyman, Dec 29, 2006.

1. "Klansmen"? McVeigh was an uber war protester. IOW's he was so pissed about his service in the Gulf War that he went off the deep end.

The unabomber? A liberal pro-environmentalist who targeted businessmen.

Alex in Oz. A stupid POS.

#31     Dec 31, 2006
  2. forex-forex,

2/3 rds of the world will not continue in poverty, while the greatest nation on earth prospers...this actually was the Iraqi cause....but they should have cooperated and went the democracy route..

Do you think I am stupid? because I posted that "God Bless the USA" song?

Freedom or the illusion of Freedom harnesses the energy required for visionaries to prosper...not anarchy...or countries with leaders calling for the destruction of other sovereign nations..

There will never be a United States of Europe and the Middle East will not control the world...

I would just keep an eye on China if I were any of you...they are the beast from the east...Not the USA...Mark my words and maybe somebody will read this archive someday.

Taiwan will be in the news soon....The transition that Hong Kong went through and how politically managed that was... amazed me...

When masses of people are being manipulated and there are rumors of wars...always notice the three instruments used...Food, Oil & Media..Dr. Kissinger was correct.

#32     Dec 31, 2006
  3. jews present their 2 candidates, pump one on the electric synagogue and the jewzpapers and call it "democracy".....democracy is for assholes....its when 3 people get together and 2 vote to rob the 3rd....this former country was constructed as a representative republic....we should have kept them out......its been all downhill since 1917 and has picked up pace......but payback will be BRUTAL and thank God for Putin, my man of the year.

#33     Dec 31, 2006
  4. Since you're nitpicking with numbers, at least you should get them right.

3.145% of 2,193,798 is not 689,968, it's 68,997. You're off by a factor of 10. And you're using the wrong population too. Total black population in the US is about 35 million. 3.145% of that is about 1.1 million. That is just over 50% of the total prison population. So he was right when he said "most are blacks," although only by a slim margin.

Yet another example of failed American education system.

#34     Dec 31, 2006
  5. suck me and swallow.

#35     Dec 31, 2006
  6. I hate to have to bring this back on topic, but if your correct, you still only have two from three, unless the topic was more or less "respected" for talent or status, counts.

You could include pinochet and saddam in a basket of rotten dictators, but thats a little retrospective.......the presumption there being Castro is next, odds on fav.

Or, another NOT vastly unpopular person, say, umm, oh, i'm out on this one.

Trying to place someone in the league of a temporary president, and a much beloved (but troubled, ie, criminal) singer is a tough gig, and i dont want to use the word "jinx", so...........

#36     Jan 1, 2007