They always die in threes.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bsparkyman, Dec 29, 2006.

1. patoo

patoo

As long as we are off topic, you can leave anytime, buster.

Take your Air America horsepucky.................argh.....I lost it there..

Anyway shove off:mad:

#21     Dec 30, 2006
  2. #22     Dec 31, 2006
  3. Listen I play the US markets....I watch your TV shows (sometimes) I'm even a citizen by descent (I never admit it in public here for fear of getting killed!)....but you can shove your God Bless America crap up your A$$$

Perhaps you excessively patriotic types there in the USA think the rest of the world is jealous of you...
    :p

Dream on.....

#23     Dec 31, 2006
  4. wow, a post of hog i can actually endorse?

i must be dreaming!

#24     Dec 31, 2006
  5. We were wondering how long it would take for people in the USof A to feel this emotion:- 'Shame'
    Now try to feel empathy for the people your occupation killed in Iraq and for all the children
    Now don't start with that Saddam and Uday and Qusay killed blah blah garbage
    Just think of your Klansmen running wild in the 'South', your Timothy McViegh's,your Unabombers, your killing fields (cities) your powerful gun lobby.

No, we don't feel jealous of you over there....sorry

Your society is on a steady but slow descent into oblivion

Another once great civilisation...turned to dust

God cannot even save you

#25     Dec 31, 2006
  6. atozcom

atozcom

You are a blood sucking leech.

You want to take advantage of the American way but refuse to accept the the American culture. We, Americans are proactive. We do the right thing. You, the citizen of the descent... what did you do...

Citizen of the descent... you prefer to watch other people being kill by a dictator. And, do nothing...

Citizen of the descent... you prefer the status quot. And, do nothing...

Citizen of the descent... you prefer to folder you arms, and do nothing.

Citizen of the descent... the pacifist.

When was the last time you, citizen of the descent, do anything to help other people other than talking?

#26     Dec 31, 2006

7. What country has turned to dust?

Australia will be out of water in a few decades and the land will be too saline for crops even if there is water.

Enter the US to bail out another country.

Australians will be immigrating to the US while cursing the US at the same time.

#27     Dec 31, 2006
  8. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

I'm ashamed you are an American also. Such gross stupidity and ignorance.

Wake up right wingers, the Bush, Cheney, Condi, rummy crowd is fast becoming known as the WORST bunch of corrupt, power struck killers ever in the history of the planet.

I really need to give up these forums, I can't handle this much idiocy... I MEAN, ARE YOU REALLY THAT IGNORANT?!

#28     Dec 31, 2006
  9. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

that's because you are an idiot.

#29     Dec 31, 2006
  10. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

Where are you from? Xanadu? Casting stones are we. To think the idiot brings up McVeigh and the Unabomber.

There are umpteen factions in the Middle east that have declared Jihad on America.... Iraq was a pre-emptive counter attack.

self-righteous euro-twit

#30     Dec 31, 2006