These statements about transitory inflation are bs, it is INFLATION!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Nov 26, 2021.

1. wildchild

wildchild

The same people are claiming we are experiencing transitory inflation are the same people who lied to us repeatedly about COVID.

Biden and his team have a poor track record.
    a
    I have a feeling were are going to hear 'it depends on what your defination of transitory is'

smallfil likes this.
  2. UsualName

UsualName

Lol.

3. wildchild

wildchild

U.S. consumer prices jump 6.2% in October, the biggest inflation surge in more than 30 years

What exactly is funny about high inflation?

4. UsualName

UsualName

Your characterization of the inflation is comical. It will pass, the dollar will strengthen and we will move into deflation. The question is what will you do then?

5. wildchild

wildchild

Alright, not bad for a lefty, someone who is actually throwing some predictions out there. I throw predictions all the time, most of which are not popular at the time that they are made, but turn out to be true anyway.

We have a bunch of big mouths on this site who regurgitate talking points, but few are willing to think on their own, or make a prediction on how things will play out.

I actually respect you for coming out and saying what will happen, but you need to do a little more to really drive the point home, Saying the dollar will strengthen is not enough, when will it strengthen(next week, next month, next year). When we will move to deflation?

It is sort of the like the people who claim the market is going to tank. They make this claim year in and year out then when it actually does tank, they pound their chest.

BTW, do you trade?

smallfil likes this.
  6. ipatent

ipatent

All inflationary periods are transitory; they differ in how much of a saver's purchasing power has been wiped out before the period ends.

7. smallfil

smallfil

GWB and other ET trolls love their leader, Joe Biden leading them off the cliff. Let us see how these idiots like inflation after they pass that Build Back Better BS bill of theirs. Everything you buy will see huge price increases. Only the biggest idiots will cheer Joe Biden his band of idiots. Welcome the extreme liberals running the show, how do you like them now, ET trolls? Loving it very much?

8. smallfil

smallfil

My fearless forecast is our resident ET trolls led by GWB and ExGoper will implode by a factor of 100 when inflation runs amuck. Thank your fearless leader, Joe Biden for your much deserved comeuppance. Watch these assclowns whine and cry as most extreme liberals do. We can laugh at their stupid asses.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  9. UsualName

UsualName

The dollar will strengthen for two reasons. 1. As Covid wanes countries will want higher dollar reserves and 2. The Fed will raise rates. - you time that as best as you can. Employment looks strong, unemployment claims sinking to lowest levels since 1969. Depending on gdp - I’d say Q2 rates actually start going up.

Why is deflation coming - 1. What goes up will come down. See oil. But as I have preached technology, technology, technology is deflationary. Artificial intelligence, automation and now even robotics makes everything cheaper. We are in a technology age.

I used to swing trade google. I have a small account right now with a few things I am holding but for the most part I’m a 60/40 guy. If you know what that is then you know.

wildchild likes this.
  10. wildchild

wildchild

Alright, I hope you are right for the country's sake. Inflation is a killer.

#10     Nov 26, 2021