These Obama Voters Are Something

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 25, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

He is a 20 year old homosexual college student, who the hell do you think he is going to vote for? The democrats have fought long and hard for the last 10 years to incorporate these folks into their voter base. Now I will admit that the dems probably didnt for-see alcoholic enemas when they started this push, but there has been a push by democrats to get male college students sticking stuff up each others asses.

If you dont share the virtues of this then the dems have openly come out and said that you dont share their values and they will prevent you from entering the private sector.

#21     Sep 26, 2012
  2. The irony is that the DNC stated this very case. The Battle of Bastogne is in front of us, not behind us.

#22     Sep 26, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You've gone off the deep end.

#23     Sep 26, 2012
  4. wildchild

wildchild

Simply making a reasoned analysis of what kind of people support Obama and what kind don't.

You do know that at least according to the media the overwhelming majority of college students are for Obama.

You do know that at least according to the media the overwhelming majority of homosexuals are for Obama.

Then what is chance that this homosexual college student is pro Obama.

#24     Sep 26, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is the dumb statement I am referring to. Not the who votes for whom.

#25     Sep 26, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Troubling, who you find in your tent, isn't it? Makes you wonder how it is that you generally see the world in much the same way these guys do, apart from a few pesky details here and there.

#26     Sep 26, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why do you make assumptions whose tent I am in? I am in my tent. I don't agree with a good deal of what some of these guys say, and when I don't I either ignore their threads or call it out if it's particularly annoying to me.

#27     Sep 26, 2012
  8. Tsing is wavering, I can feel it!:D :D

#28     Sep 26, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I am quite comfortable in my positions. I assure you, I am very solid in what I believe in, having given it enormous thought throughout my life, and the various places around the world I've been exposed to.

#29     Sep 26, 2012
  10. just messin, Tsing. do not take my post in a light that I think you are weak.:)

#30     Sep 26, 2012