These Obama Voters Are Something

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 25, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2012/09...soning-after-frat-hands-out-alcoholic-enemas/

"KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (CBS Atlanta) – A student from the University of Tennessee was hospitalized with alcohol poisoning after he was subjected to an alcoholic enema.

According to The Tennessean, Alexander Broughton, 20, was dropped off at the university’s medical center at around 1:30 a.m. Saturday unresponsive with a blood alcohol level greater than 0.4, which is poisonous and could be deadly.

Broughton was at a party at the Phi Kappa Alpha fraternity house when several members handed out rubber tubing to give each other alcoholic enemas, the paper reports."

The morality that is pushed by Obama now has persuaded college students that they should shove booze filled enemas up each others ass.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wonder if RCG was present. He's a licensed professional enema technician you know.

3. Desperation. Can't wait till December to see what you nutbirds will say.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wouldn't you have to take us off your ignore list first? :D

5. pspr

pspr

I'll bet he could give vodka enamas to the choom gang.

6. Still room for bets, and yes, I know you guys won't bet, because you know I can lay them off on Intrade if I felt it was necessary, but just one more for the charity of your choice. Even if I win, your charity wins. ? Anyone? Crickets?

7. wildchild

wildchild

Whats the point? Since you are an Obama 47 percenter you are already betting with someone elses money.

8. :D :D

9. go fvck yourself don

10. Lucrum, this kind of crazy stuff is happening in your backyard. That's an outrage! Plus that student was underage! You got to clean up the campus community down there!

But seriously. How fucking dumb do you have to be to give yourself an alcohol enema?

#10     Sep 25, 2012