These kind of Profits CAN'T last!

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Spectra, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Previous Quotes Included

The fine print of that advertisement states that a costumer can't cancel their trail on your website or by email and must speak with someone

Ok web adim here. FIrst off this is in BOLD print. On the welcome e-mail, faq age, cancel page, the pop up in the room, the terms page, the sign up page. Basically you really have to be blind or ignoring our advice and text to not see it.

Tried to cancel subscriptions and could not reach a operator

Do you not know how to leave voice mail? We don't have a 24,7 switchboard as neither does TTM, UT or any day trading site I've been with. None of them have ever answered my calls. Also if you send an email with your phone number I will call you back. You also have the option of double clicking on me in the room for a private session, using the live help system, fax, mail. There is really no excuse to any of these people who forgot to cancel except 'Caj, im sorry I just forgot' and you know what those people get credited when they do that. Its the arrogant people who try to make up stories, use mind tricks or get cocky with me who don't deserve the lenience.

This issue has been brought up in previous threads and you skip past them but reply to other comments that was later posted .

I skip past them because they are utter and complete crap. I was at the gym yesterday. The owner was telling me about all the people who sign up and then forget to cancel, or don't work out but like twice.. Laziness again. Even me. I brought a van back late to Triangle Rent a Car by 23 minutes. Got charged another full day. I protested a bit then realized I signed off on that so it was my fault. It amazes me.. The amount of people who disregard apts, make mistakes, and slack off then want to blame others.

Could you also answer why don't you allow members to cancel their subscription by website or email

Sure. The reason we require people call to cancel is that 20% of our in and out E-mail is now LOST due to spam catchers on the Internet. Veektek asked me 'hey caj did you get my email' 3 times yesterday. Alas, NOPE I didn't. If you pick up your phone and actually call me there is a RECORD on your phone bill so if there ever is a dispute. You actually talk or leave a voice mail. Which I can not ignore. I go thorugh them one by one each day and you have peace of mind knowing 'Hey I talked to Jason on 2/3/2008". I don't try to talk people who are quitting in to staying. They are drop outs and if they want to quit then so be it.

CAJUN SNIPER - CO ADMIN - PURETICK
    (Not posted by Alex)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#11     Apr 17, 2008
  2. And what is the name of Jim Cramer's producer?

#12     Apr 17, 2008
  3. Well if it keps my account green im fine with that. Generally our R/RW ratio is about 3:1

#13     Apr 17, 2008
  4. do you have proof of any of this or are you just running your mouth using "distance" and the "internet" to get your opinions out there?

#14     Apr 17, 2008
  5. Isn't that a little harsh? You have no idea why they are choosing to cancel or stop the service at all. Calling them drop outs is a little elitist and well, makes you sound like an ass. Not everyone wants to spend the money for your service or perhaps is not happy after the trial.

I think this quote should be repeated until you guys realize that customer service means as much or more than what calls you make in the room.

#15     Apr 17, 2008
  6. Rockhoundnz

Rockhoundnz Guest

I have been a member of the Puretick room for about 3 months. Not once in that time have I seen an incorrectly reported trade in the track record or a track record trade that was not achievable or beatable (usually the latter). SusanaDT, if you were a member of Puretick in the past and couldn't match the track record then either you weren't listening to Alex or you didn't understand the trade set-ups. Put simply, the Puretick room is one of the best learning environments I have been in and the trades Alex calls are good. I looked at a number of other trading rooms before I chose Puretick and I'm very pleased with that choice.

#16     Apr 17, 2008
  7. Rock,

You don't count. You are in the room every day. And you must be a paid shill.

But suzzanahtrader knows how she cant enter our trades because she hangs out in the ET room. OK.

Risk rewards are 9 to 1. So when the hell is the law of averages going to catch up with us?

We have been relatively successful since Nov 06, 2006. But not too many people in this room have ever taken a statistics course.

Have fun disbelievers. HAHA

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#17     Apr 17, 2008
  8. HERE YOU GO INSIDER TRADER.

IF THE FONT IS NOT BIG ENOUGH I CAN'T CHANGE IT ON ET. IF YOU WANT GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL MAIL A REAL BIG BANNER TO YOU.

HERE IS THE CANCEL POLICY.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO CANCEL THEY HAVE TO CALL.

IF YOU DON'T CALL THEN EXPECT TO GET CHARGED WHEN YOU THE RENEWAL DATE IS UP---PRETTY DIRECT HUH?

TRADERS GET THAT EMAILED TO THEM WHEN THEY JOIN. THE WINERS NEVER MENTION THAT. THEY HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT OR THEY NEVER GET A PASSWORD.

OK NOW ABOUT THE "I CALLED AND YOU DID NOT HEAR ME, BS."

I SAY, "BULLCRAP."

ANY CALL WE GET IS LOGGED BY COMCAST INTO THEIR WEB SITE.

WHEN NELLIE NEWBIE CALLS TO CANCEL THAT IS LOGGED. NO LOG NO CALL.

NOW WHAT DO I DO, SINCE I AM GOOD NATURED AND ALLOW ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS THE RULES TO GET THEIR CASH BACK.

WHAT DO I ASK? ON THE DATE YOU MADE THE CALL TO PURETICK, SEND ME THE LISTED CALL ON YOUR PHONE BILL. IT WILL NOT PROVE THAT YOU CALLED TO CANCEL, AFTER ALL YOU COULD HAVE CALLED CAJUN TO WISH HIM A HAPPY FREAKING GROUND HOG DAY---BUT I WILL ACCEPT IT.

WHAT IS THE REAL ISSUE? SOME OF THESE PEOPLE HONESTLY FORGET TO CANCEL. MORE THAN A FEW STILL USE THE SERVICE, ARE LOGGED INTO THE TRADING ROOM. WHEN WE PRESENT THEM WITH THEIR POSTINGS THEY USUALLY CONCEDE OR WE SEND THEM TO THE BANK. THAT USUALLY TAKES CARE OF THEM.

INSIDER, IF YOU HAVE A BETTER IDEA, AND YOU WERE MY DIRECTOR OF ANTI-RIPOFF USERS, HOW WOULD YOU PROTECT AGAINST CONSUMER FRAUD?

I AM ALL EARS.

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com

#18     Apr 17, 2008
  9. SusanaDT,

You want to provide an unprovoked insult?

Here try this baby.

Report me to Eliot Spitzer. I bet he has a great job ready for you.

You think I back down from morons like you, sorry I do not.

If you ever have something specific to complain about I will address it.

If it is just palavering then I attack it.

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com

If you can't trade the way I do, then pay the $299.00 and I will teach you. If you don't then that is great. But keep you yap shut with the insults unless you love to hear them back.
    Jealous hag.

#19     Apr 17, 2008
  10. Well, my brother won the "best discipline" contest for having the closest track record to the room won a grand but aside from that complimentary bonus he was never able to make a buck taking Alex calls in any month, considering the extended period he/we were there, pretty sad.

It's a farce, you don't want to believe it, then don't.

And that Tcjx guy whatever, proven shill.

Susana

#20     Apr 17, 2008