These kind of Profits CAN'T last!

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Spectra, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

No I have a list of better options. I'm feeling zesty. I made good money last week and you guys are in here bi*tching about dates and trial charges.

1. Don't Be Lazy - Read The Policies, Know when your trial or membership expires. Call in.

2. PureTick has the most vast communication methods I've seen. You can priv themin the room, log in their live help, email them, call their 800 #, call their standard number, fax them. Their main PHONE NUMBER IS the FIRST THING you see on PureTick.com

3. You pittly little winers join the room for 10 days and distrupt Alex's time. If you find a better trading room on the net I'll gladly check it out but so far I'm sticking with the guys who make me pure profit.

TC

#161     Apr 26, 2008
  2. Goldman who? Surely you're not referring to Goldman Sachs. The YM isn't anywhere deep enough for GS to even stick a toe in it in the speculative manner in which PT trades and, if in the highly unlikely event it would, the profit they would make wouldn't pay the annual bill at Peter Luger for a small group of their traders.

So, Goldman who?

Alex, the Truth will set you free.

Om mani padme hum.

#162     Apr 26, 2008
  3. Thanks for the info Tcbjx9, uh Geoff ... :D

LOL, how many nOobs did you have in the room, I know that's how you made your dough ... :p , but how did they make thersr? :confused:

#163     Apr 26, 2008
  4. Bankster

Bankster

i have an idea. why don't you take the $10 trial with PayPal (so no one steals your money). Then if you lose simulator $ trading Alex's calls charge it back (easily enough done). Capture some of the room log and commentary and post it here when everyone is losing and upset and angry. If you find guys making $ then post that too. Oh wait, that'd be too much work.

Dont let your fears turn you in to a jerk. If no one trading can make money or is allowed to then why are you on this forum?

I'd do it but why help someone who wont help themselves.

#164     Apr 27, 2008
  5. Hi Alex.

Hey, I almost have the $600 bucks for the " Alumni club Jacket" but its been tough trying to come up with money since I've lost over $25,000 since joing your room. Is there any way in your heart you can get me a discount??

#165     Apr 27, 2008