These are the things that happen when society does not accept homosexuality

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Jun 20, 2010.

1. I saw this hot babe once at a bar and my female friend said she knew her and that she was gay and I thought "damn!!"

On the stuff about being gay is a choice - I doubt it, cause I can't recall, and no straight person has ever mentioned to me, how they chose to be straight. I can remember getting a boner looking at my first copy of Playboy as a kid, but I don't recall choosing to get a stiffy :D

#31     Jun 21, 2010
  2. the main problem is, I am not interested in the sexual interests in the people around me.

If someone has great sex, or her husband is frigid, or they have no interest in men or women, or they are bisexual or dream about having sex with other races or with children, or prefer punk rock music:
    -----> I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT, THANK YOU.

I also don't need to hear about how much fun it is too shoot up with heroin, or perform bondage or a whole lot of other lifestyle choices, either.

If you want to discuss or whine about gay issues, then get a of gays together and discuss it. I see a few gay couples around. I don't personally like it, but neither do I go up and insult or bother them. I am cordial. You cannot legislate out discriminatory thoughts, but neither does everyone have to accept lumping lifestyle choices under "protected minorities."

If you choose to be outside the norm, then stop rubbing the faces of others into it by labeling them as "homophobes". That has about as much positive effect on me as a black person calling me "Honky." I don't discriminate against anyone, intentionally.

Frankly, most of the dramatic pictures about children being abused or other things are mostly smoke and mirrors. Children also abuse minorities, each other, the ugly, the average looking, the obese, the smart, the dumb, the poor, those with accents, and a whole lot of other things.

#32     Jun 22, 2010
  3. I'm not too sure about this cultural decision idea. I read somewhere on the Internet lately about a research report that stated that there is a percentage of men who like women over 18, some who like girls 13-18, some who like pre-teens and some who were pedophiliac's.

And as we all know, some who like other men. Perhaps similar in ages to the men who like females? And maybe this is why we have Catholic priests who molest young boys?

Why would any man choose to be a pedophiliac?

And why would anyone choose to be homosexual?

#33     Jun 22, 2010
  4. saxon

saxon

funny, she doesn't look chinese??

#34     Jun 22, 2010