These are the things that happen when society does not accept homosexuality

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Jun 20, 2010.

1. What do you mean the real IShoAtPublix?

I don't believe in equality between normal healthy heterosexual lifestyle and a defective, homosexual lifestyle. On the other hand, I don't believe homosexual lifestyle is a sin like bible thumpers do.

People who compare being black to being homosexual are mistaken. Being black is normal though they constitute a minority of the population (just as there are more people with brown eyes than blue) while being gay is NOT normal anywhere. Variation is not the same thing as defect.

#21     Jun 21, 2010
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Welcome to my Ignore List.

#22     Jun 21, 2010
  3. jem

jem

1. Cutten - that last sentence. Do you have any way to prove paedophilia has no connection to homosexuals.

It would seem just the existence the man boy love group Nambla would counter that statement.

2. Considering 2% of society or less are practicing homosexuals - wouldn't it seem necessary to put your statement into context.

Wouldn't it have been far more useful to show what percentage of homosexuals molest.

For instance... every few years we hear about male school teachers molesting boys in mass. We also hear about a female school teachers falling in love with one boy.

Shouldn't it be fair to discuss the risk of having male elementary school teachers?

Yet - it seems those conversation will remain off limits until a huge scandal breaks out.

In truth I really do not know if homosexuals in position to molest boys do so at a higher rate than women. I found no studies releasing that info - which in fact is suspicious. ....

But as the dad of 3 boys under 10 --- I would be a reckless idiot ... if I did not consider the risk to be serious.

#23     Jun 21, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

lol

#24     Jun 21, 2010
  5. nitro

nitro

This thread is a bit gay, so I thought I would Feng Shui the place up a little bit:

[​IMG]

• wow.jpg
      File size:
      106.8 KB
      Views:
    #25     Jun 21, 2010
  6. LOL!

About time.

#26     Jun 21, 2010
  7. jem

jem

I like her threads better, too.

#27     Jun 21, 2010
  8. Great post.

The march of gay activism shows how our obsession with "tolerance" can be harmful. First, homosexuals claimed all they wanted was to be left alone and not persecuted. Left to live their own lives as they wanted. Plenty of well-meaning people thought, ok, they have that right. Then they began to demand special rights from "hate crimes", which are ordinary crimes committed on favored classes of people, and job "discrimination", even though homosexuals are disproportionately higher earning. Well-meaning people said, well, ok, we don't want discrimination or hate crimes.

Now we are told if we don't endorse homosexuality, we are bigots and guilty of various crimes. Religious objections are treated as a reason to restrict religious rights. The government, large corporations, the media and universities all push an activist gay agenda. Anyone who objects risks their livelihood. Very young school kids get homo propaganda pushed on them constantly. Parents are ignored or attacked if they object.

A recent invention, gay "marriage", is treated as an obvious constitutional right, even though the Supreme Court had earlier approved laws banning homosexual conduct. A referendum in California that prohibited the state from adopting gay marriage is attacked in federal court in a bizarre case before a gay judge. Few doubt that he will rule the referendum to be unconstitutional and the Ninth Circuit will uphold it.

#28     Jun 21, 2010
  9. nitro

nitro

:D

On a serious note though, I don't see what the big deal is. Many of these people don't any have any feelings for the opposite sex, no matter how much society pressures them. Remember Alan Turing, probably the father of computer science, committed suicide when the government tried to "cure" him of his homosexuality. What a travesty.

I live in a large city, and outside of a few areas, these people rarely flaunt their sexual preference. I had one incident where I "lost" it with a lesbian (I asked her who decides to be the man, and I guess I had a grin on my face when I asked what I thought was a logical question - oh God, did I get it), and have never stopped regretting it. Looking back at it, my reaction was purely instinctive, something I still don't understand, since I have always defended peoples rights against people that reacted the way I did! I probably liked her and was annoyed.

You don't ever want to repress such a basic instinct as sexual expression. It leads to more harm than good. I realize we aren't at risk since 98% of us already know what arouses us. It is our children who we most fear for.

FWIW, there does appear to be a case where more and more women seem to be at least bi-sexual. I hate to say it guys, but we are probably in part to blame.

#29     Jun 21, 2010
  10. Are you implying that there is something wrong with homophobes? It's just the way they were born, they can't help that. Just leave them alone! They have enough to worry about without being harrassed because of their natural preferences.

Summary: Any group can play this card.

#30     Jun 21, 2010