These are the people educating your children.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 10, 2010.

1. 12 yr old arrested for doodling on her desk.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhKpI308533wB54VrA

9yr old busted for bringing a 2 inch toy lego gun to school.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local...ack_of_common_sense_as_son_buste.html?ref=rss

The kicker is that the 9yr olds friend who was also playing with legos, his lego had an ax, but the principal didnt feel that was as "threatening" as the 2 inch toy gun for some reason. Arent they both "weapons" Ms. Principal? This is a woman who most likely has a masters degree or higher and is getting paid $100k+ per year because of her "education"

Its no wonder the children of today all think we evolved from monkeys and that the universe created itself out of nothing. These people have no common sense at all. They cant think clearly & rationally and obviously are creating a society of people that also will not be able to think clearly too.

2. Then we have the home schooled:

ST. JOHNS, Ariz. (AP) -- A man who police believe was shot and killed by his 8-year-old son had consulted a Roman Catholic priest about whether the boy should handle guns and had taught him how to use them, the clergyman said Saturday.

The father, Vincent Romero, 29, was from a family of avid hunters and wanted to make sure the boy wasn't afraid of guns and knew how to handle them, said the Very Rev. John Paul Sauter of St. Johns Catholic Church. The boy's stepmother had suggested he have a BB gun, the priest said.

Romero taught his son how to use a rifle to kill prairie dogs, Sauter said. Police say the boy used a 22.-caliber rifle Wednesday to kill his father and another man, Timothy Romans, 39, of San

Carlos.

The priest did not say how he advised the couple or whether they decided to buy him a gun but said Saturday that the boy "was just too young."

"That child, I don't think he knows what he did, and it was brutal," said Sauter, who presided at the wedding of the father and stepmother. The boy, who faces two counts of premeditated murder, did not act on the spur of the moment, St. Johns Police Chief Roy Melnick said. Police are looking into whether he might have been abused.

"I'm not accusing anybody of anything at this point," he said Saturday. "But we're certainly going to look at the abuse part of this. He's 8 years old. He just doesn't decide one day that he's

going to shoot his father and shoot his father's friend for no reason. Something led up to this."

3. 151

Are you too slow to understand the difference between the child doing something stupid and the teacher?

And if you are thinking the father was stupid wrong crazy for allowing his child to handle a gun I can give you thousands of families who have done the exact same and yet were not killed by the child.

It really hurts your credibility that you would even compare these two stories.

4. I do not understand how peilthetraveler relate evolution to this teachers.

5. I don't understand how he relates common sense to monkeys.

6. So the child killing his father was just something stupid, and the father putting the guns in an 8 year old's hand was smart...

7. I don't understand how he relates to sane people.