'There's You, & US. UBS. We'll Even Smuggle Diamonds In A Toothpaste Tube For You'

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Jun 19, 2008.

1. I guess their slogan can go: "It's You, & Us, and especially Us." :D

Maybe: "It's You & Us and... hold that thought. I've got to to to the head and drop a diamond. Be right back.":D

#11     Jun 20, 2008
  2. 9999

Swiss banks have been hiding money for decades, probably centuries.
    Nothing new under the sun.

#12     Jun 20, 2008
  3. middle ages. Since the Middle Ages. 9/11 changed it.

Here's another, for you smart guys that know nothing.
    IOC has been on the SHO list for 500 days. You probably didn't see it, but there was a 400,000 share block traded after the close at over 40 bucks a share.

I was tipped on this about a week ago, but I never play this bullshit, because to play it is to condone it. And it DOES make it harder for everybody else.

Anyway, the 400,000 was a buyin and it was probably done by the wise guys as they spear each other for the las t precious buck. This morning, it's up 3 off the low. A no brainer, as the party that sold it is buying it back.. And some of you guys like Hydro qualify.

Remember, if you don't speak up, you're part of it. Ban UBS from the US, yesterday.

#13     Jun 20, 2008

4. BINGO!!!

look at the BS mess.....did they go after the CEO? The CFO? The Compliance guy? NO WAY...let's go after the hedge fund managers....who the F*ck was supervising them???

#14     Jun 20, 2008
  5. Yeah, I used to work with a guy who transfered over to "Wealth Management" (LOl :p ) to hawk that shit, like, a year ago.

He's a really bright guy ... but a real douche too. :( - [in retrospect, the perfect candidate, LOL ... OL some more]

#15     Jun 20, 2008
  6. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

No, the slogan should be;
    "We neither confirm, nor deny your account, & Us."

Ahhh, but I do miss the Liechtenstein babes.

vas ist das?

#16     Jun 20, 2008
  7. On the plus side, consider how effective that combination would be against plaque buildup.

#17     Jun 20, 2008
  8. :D

#18     Jun 20, 2008
  9. I wonder how they are going to make up for the 200 million revenue shortfall. I wonder what will the feds do with UBS?

#19     Jun 20, 2008
  10. I'm sure the Feds will make sure the High Net Worth clients at UBS get a referral to Goldman Jacks :mad: if a major investigation makes a stink.

#20     Jun 20, 2008