There's that pattern again

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PoundTheRock, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Okay, let me try again. You want to look for a Titanic fractal with a slope that approximates the shear of an upside-down glider. We ain't snowplowing down a bunny slope here people! After the Jackson Five 1-2-3, short the break of the riceburger aligned with a pullback in the ADDY indicator (very effective combined with the MACD - I call it the MACDADDY and plan to patent this shortly but it might already be taken by Bad Boy Records). With effective pyramiding, you should be able to attain 500% of the annual high/low using a subatomic tick chart on a daily basis. Personally, I make the equivalent of the Brazilian GDP every day. I could make more but the Library of Congress has contracted me to write a book a day (they are building a special annex for me). Anyways, sorry to get sidetracked... :p :p :p at my ineptitude in describing such a simple pattern. I was thinking of using the Rosetta Stone to invent a new TA language, a combination of Aramaic and hieroglyphics which is best interpreted by the tip of the tongue. I am developing a special flat screen technology with raised bars (joint project with NASA Ames) so that you can sense the market just by licking the screen (the hotter the candle, the better the pattern).

#31     Aug 5, 2003
  2. ttrader

ttrader

Actually the "pattern" is akind of Anti-Pattern !!! It's something oppsite what would be expected (a.k.a 'wonder'), i.e. a random element is intruding the stock arket .... :)

ttrader

#32     Aug 5, 2003
  3. possibly....but it turned out to be a stupid joke.

#33     Aug 6, 2003
  4. ttrader

ttrader

pattern one: 7/21 to 7/22
    pattern two: 7/"§

Someone not knowing anything about analysis and buying like hell ....

ttrader

#34     Aug 6, 2003
  5. Great idea... that is very cool. Anyone willing to do some Anti-Pattern testing? Given a pattern has "worked" N times in a row, what is the probability of failure on the next occurrence?

[​IMG]

#35     Aug 6, 2003
  6. ttrader

ttrader

.. what is the probability you will RECOGNIZE it as a FAILURE .?.
    Best thing is always E X P E C T I N G the failure, but NEVER EVER G I V I N G I N to this expectation ... say 'riding on the edge' ... (I hope or hope not Your edge is still B O L D) ...

ttrader

#36     Aug 6, 2003